2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fear i always feel with Mina is when will he go off Injured, or when will he get a yellow and have us in a panic hoping he does not get a Red, (same as Gana for me), but he did well seems as the ref wanted to give him a yellow any time
Let’s be honest here, he’s not my favourite player by a long shout, but he played very well tonight like the other ten players so let’s just enjoy the night and the great win and leave the debates, for once, on who is good, bad or indifferent for another day. Come on a 5-1 victory away from home against a well fancied team let’s just bleedin’ celebrate, it’s been a long time coming. Get ready for Sunday and see what that day brings.Come on you Blue Boys.

The fear i always feel with Mina is when will he go off Injured, or when will he get a yellow and have us in a panic hoping he does not get a Red, (same as Gana for me), but he did well seems as the ref wanted to give him a yellow any time
Couldn't believe that, the amount of time wasting that has gone on this season unpunished and we get a booking in the 17th minute

I’d rest him vs City and then have him starting the next 2 fixtures.

The only reason I wouldn’t do this is because of Keane starts and we concede a bucket load then all momentum could be lost. If we can get another decent performance out of Mina and come away with a point it’s almost job done.

Carried the game to leicester last week with space to attack. Superb today with the same.
Confidence oozing out of him. Just nice to see an Everton player with a bit of guile. They have been thin on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.