Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds and Leicester both win last game. Can’t see Leicester getting a point at SJP. So we lose, we finish 19th. Am concerned with Leeds @ W Ham… we absolutely have to win. No,full,backs? No DCL/?

we’re ducked!

Yeah, if Leeds or Leicester win both their games you have to say fair enough
Depends what team Moyes puts out tomorrow, cos I don't trust spurs for a second to get anything away to Leeds the way they've been playing....
Unless they give Richarlison a start that is..

Depends what team Moyes puts out tomorrow, cos I don't trust spurs for a second to get anything away to Leeds the way they've been playing....
Unless they give Richarlison a start that is..
I'd imagine Ritchie will be in his ear all week about starting that game.

Got a terrible feeling about tomo, but you never know.

Leeds and Leicester both win last game. Can’t see Leicester getting a point at SJP. So we lose, we finish 19th. Am concerned with Leeds @ W Ham… we absolutely have to win. No,full,backs? No DCL/?

we’re ducked!
Don't be silly.

Even depleted with them injuries and reshape today we got something that the last 4 visitors to Wolves couldn't manage.

A lot of hard work to be done on the training pitch this week , but there's time to change the system to suit the players for Bournemouth.

Lots of talk about West Ham making changes which they will but the lads who come in will want to show Moyes that they’re worthy of a start in their final, so not necessarily a bad thing.

Leicester won’t get anything at Newcastle.

Evertonians will carry the team over the line v Bournemouth no matter what team you put out.

West Ham beat United recently, not having they can't win the final home game of the season in front of a full bouncing home crowd.... unless Moyes plays the reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.