Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeds are actually favourites with the bookies to win this which under normal circumstances would never have been the case. They obviously see an opportunity for Leeds just like we do with West Ham having priorities elsewhere and probably having the “after the lord mayor’s show” effect. A draw will do! Same with Leicester on Monday, anything but a win for them. If we can go in to the Bournemouth game knowing a win keeps us up then that all we can really ask for. All eyes on that West Ham team news at 12.30..

I’ve been through Wimbledon (at the game), Coventry and Palace; this time it just feels different. I hope I’m wrong.
I know what you mean. Last year against Palace even at 0-2 down, when we got one back you just knew something was happening. We had Dom and Richy, big game players and match winners up top. This time you wonder where the inspiration comes from, Coleman more of a miss than probably some realise. He’s a huge presence on the field. We’re at the point where we’re relying on a centre half nodding in a set piece and keeping a clean sheet at the back. That can unravel quickly if we concede. It does indeed feel different this time but all we can do is hope and pray we somehow get lucky and fall over the line.

With the title race now sewn up, I’m pretty sure we’ll now be one of the live TV games next Sunday. Sky will want to be at Goodison to see one of the great clubs fall, that’ll be the big story of the day for them. I honestly don’t think I can sit through it..

Terrible day yesterday. My vacation flight got cancelled out of Heathrow so have been hauled up in an IBIS as it has been rebooked for today. The only silver lining is I will now be in the air for the Leeds game

Terrible day yesterday. My vacation flight got cancelled out of Heathrow so have been hauled up in an IBIS as it has been rebooked for today. The only silver lining is I will now be in the air for the Leeds game
Cheers us all up by telling us what exotic destination you’re travelling to..

Nope.

IMO West Ham will be buzzing still.

Final home game of the season and they'll want to avoid defeat for sure.

Also: Leeds are horrendous. Let's not forget that.

We did our job today: getting a point in our penultimate fixture and piling the pressure on others. Forest rose to the challenge and got clear. Let's see if Leeds do.
West Ham not fond of Big Sam either so the crowd will be up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.