Match Thread: Nyon vs Everton - Friday 14th July - 5pm GMT / 6pm Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful, why didn’t we win 45-0, absolute joke, clowns, frauds, and all the other ridiculous insults that the whoppers throw about.

Oh yeah I forgot shambles.

Predicting an Everton manager to struggle is tantamount to predicting a sunrise at this point tbf mate
I know in revisionist history everyone knows all along they all stink but Frank had a lot of defenders starting last year and Dyche has plenty now

Remember in 2008 we got battered by Cambridge (and my hamster died) but we ended up in the FA Cup final.

Tonight is what it is. Just grateful nobody blew out an ACL or something. Still plenty of games mind...

Unfortunate as he needs to displace Maupay from the second choice spot. I can’t take another season of Neal.

….I wouldn’t give up on Cannon just yet, it happens with goalscorers.

Lets not forget, he got on the end of a few great chances, I don’t recall Maupay doing that. It’s not always what you do, it’s what you don’t do & Maupay continues to offer little threat.

….I wouldn’t give up on Cannon just yet, it happens with goalscorers.

Lets not forget, he got on the end of a few great chances, I don’t recall Maupay doing that. It’s not always what you do, it’s what you don’t do & Maupay continues to offer little threat.
Based on that metric, Maupay is the next Pele - he doesn’t do loads.

Honestly I learned nothing. I hope Dyche saw some stuff to work with and a fee of the younger less experienced lads got the benefits of getting a chance to play with first teasers and know what is going on if they get a chance again.

It was all about fitness after a week of hard running. Only thing we learnt is the players are not match fit and we need more players. Especially ones that can finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.