Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least it’s a clear and unambiguous instruction on the sleeve to remind players what they are out there to do.

This sleeve deal is absolutely wizard! And 10 pages and no nick cage puns re kickass? And then a load of 'nuance' about eastern european judiciary. This place has it all.
To follow another point about gambling sponsorship of shirts, the rule or agreement seems a bit fishy, will gambling firms then move onto sleeves if shirt fronts are off limits? And what of stadium sponsorships? 'stake present kick megafon @ BMD'. The hundred is on tv right now and both sides shirts feature crisp brands, is the obesity epidemic over? We seem quite scattershot with the markets we seem to target, are we trying to establish in the US or southerm hemisphere or the middle east? Any idea where the Everton official shits are produced btw?

Ive not gone in "to bat" for anyone. Ive pointed out the nuances of the differences in UK and other countries + stated there are no actual witnesses or complaints.

Isnt that somewhat interesting?

Dont have a clue what any of this social media stuff is lol

You certainly see alot more of him than i do.

Not quite sure how any of those things mean we shouldnt have a shirt sponsor or why he should be incarcerated without a complaint against him?

The sexual assault accusation -- theres no complaint filed in Romania within the charges stated as far as I can see. No actual complaints from anyone bar the state prosecutor.

City only £10mil :eek:

I think your £6-10mil guesstimate for us must be pretty optimistic. Unless you meant over multiple years?

Those items you listed arent actually charges against him. While there also arent any complaints from the women you mention.

He may well be a terrible person (no idea) but the charges against him are nonsensical.

i wonder why hes been charged for 2 people using tiktok with no evidence of him receiving money from them presented -- rather than that camgirl business....which while distasteful isnt actually illegal and is not subject of a complaint.
He doesn’t have to have committed a crime to be considered an odious sex pest who - from a club POV - should be avoided like the absolute plague.

A moot point, because as the years progress I am absolutely certain that the crimes he has definitely committed will catch up to him and hopefully he’ll get bummed to death in prison.

Any estimates on value?

I think any cash boost is much welcome at the moment, we are broke! The worry is watching the £40 million for Gordon vanish.

Any estimates on value?

I think any cash boost is much welcome at the moment, we are broke! The worry is watching the £40 million for Gordon vanish.
That 40 is well gone paying wages and payoffs AOTS.
The clowns at the top kept increasing wages without ever increasing turnover and going after player that wouldn't have a resale value.
At this point we should be thankful the club still exists and is in the top-flight, albeit both aren't guaranteed beyond this season.

That 40 is well gone paying wages and payoffs AOTS.
The clowns at the top kept increasing wages without ever increasing turnover and going after player that wouldn't have a resale value.
At this point we should be thankful the club still exists and is in the top-flight, albeit both aren't guaranteed beyond this season.

Yip. It's a miracle we stayed up last season with 34 goals and a worldy needed in the last game to keep us up.

Selling off more players I fear our time is done but always have my fingers crossed for incomming players. We can't afford another Maupay and thats why I fear selling Gray it we spend it on someone less effective.

Yeah, I was shocked at how low they go for.

City's outgoing sleeve deal with Nexen is worth a reported UK£10 million (US$12.5 million) per year, making it among the most lucrative in the Premier League. The club will now turn its attention to landing an even more valuable arrangement for this sponsorship asset in time for the 2023/24 campaign
City are that rich we should try and get them as sleeve sponsors

they should write 'ME" on the other sleeve in the same font.
1690919428245.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.