Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a ban tho is it?

I thought it was a suggestion?

The PL released a statement that suggested it was happening:

"Premier League clubs have today collectively agreed to withdraw gambling sponsorship from the front of clubs’ matchday shirts, becoming the first sports league in the UK to take such a measure voluntarily in order to reduce gambling advertising."

Starting, apparently 2024/25.

For what?

My understanding is that the general consensus is that hes been arrested and locked up without charge, then charged despite their being no actual complaints from any victims.

The human trafficing charge in Romania is being interpreted by prosecutors as forcing 2 women to make tictok videos and giving him their earnings.

Its not human trafficing as we believe it to mean e.g crossing borders or suchlike. In Romania (similar to in Japan and certain SE Asian countries) the prosecutors can hold people and charge them....and indeed send them to Jail without witnesses or complaints.

It doesnt seem realistic to me that someone who clearly has a large amount of wealth would be forcing 2 women (who havent complained) to give him money from their tiktocs.

They may be unpleasant people in your eyes but I find the hatred against them to be quite perverse in comparison with other awful people.

The whole thing in Romania seems to be a publicity stunt to show how strict they are...as above, happens alot in SE Asia and Japan.

I just want to know the money Kick are paying as sponsors
You've definitely been arrested in SE Asia haven't you?

zddwpz027yia1.jpg

Imagine defending a man who looks like this on the internet.

I yearn for the days when we were sponsored by cars and gas boilers, which do no harm to anything at all.
Apart from the environment. And given GOTs recent history there would definitely be those getting miffed about taking dollar from C02 producing environmentally unfriendly industries and a collective claiming its all just lies/wokery/a conspiracy.

Can we have a boiler sponsor please?

Apart from the environment. And given GOTs recent history there would definitely be those getting miffed about taking dollar from C02 producing environmentally unfriendly industries and a collective claiming its all just lies/wokery/a conspiracy.

Can we have a boiler sponsor please?
Look we had a convicted rapist funding our transfers and probably funding our new Stadium, so im not gonna get too precious about it, but we are in bed with some pretty shady people.

Clubs agree to withdraw gambling sponsorship from the front of their matchday shirts, the first UK sports league to do so
Premier League clubs have today collectively agreed to withdraw gambling sponsorship from the front of clubs’ matchday shirts, becoming the first sports league in the UK to take such a measure voluntarily in order to reduce gambling advertising.

The announcement follows an extensive consultation involving the League, its clubs and the Department for Culture, Media and Sport as part of the Government’s ongoing review of current gambling legislation.

The Premier League is also working with other sports on the development of a new code for responsible gambling sponsorship.

To assist clubs with their transition away from shirt-front gambling sponsorship, the collective agreement will begin at the end of the 2025/26 season.
Great .... More bet365 and Betvictor adverts on SS and boards around the stadiums. I get it really do but unfortunately all sport is driven through some sort of gambling association.

For what?

My understanding is that the general consensus is that hes been arrested and locked up without charge, then charged despite their being no actual complaints from any victims.

The human trafficing charge in Romania is being interpreted by prosecutors as forcing 2 women to make tictok videos and giving him their earnings.

Its not human trafficing as we believe it to mean e.g crossing borders or suchlike. In Romania (similar to in Japan and certain SE Asian countries) the prosecutors can hold people and charge them....and indeed send them to Jail without witnesses or complaints.

It doesnt seem realistic to me that someone who clearly has a large amount of wealth would be forcing 2 women (who havent complained) to give him money from their tiktocs.

They may be unpleasant people in your eyes but I find the hatred against them to be quite perverse in comparison with other awful people.

The whole thing in Romania seems to be a publicity stunt to show how strict they are...as above, happens alot in SE Asia and Japan.

I just want to know the money Kick are paying as sponsors
Oh.

Oh no.

I always just had you down as a lovable Transfer Thread silly billy. This is dreadful, mate.

How do you think he accumulated his "large amount of wealth"? By manipulating and coercively controlling a number of women, then taking from them the income they made on the cam sites he made them perform on. Then he sold "how to" instructions to an army of incels.

To keep it on topic, as a club we should be a million miles away from anything to do with this deplorable little freak, and yet here we are. Always finding new and innovative ways to disappoint us.

He's a hideous man, regardless of guilt or innocence in that particular case - and you're going in to bat for him.

Ive not gone in "to bat" for anyone. Ive pointed out the nuances of the differences in UK and other countries + stated there are no actual witnesses or complaints.

Isnt that somewhat interesting?

I hate Tate but last time I checked he was streaming on Rumble? Kick/Stake are very shady but they do not have connections to Tate

Dont have a clue what any of this social media stuff is lol

Seriously?
Sexual assault accused, women hating and kojack wannabe. Even the way he chomps on a cigar makes him look like a bell. I also doubt his sincerity when he goes on his rant that a 16 year incel wrote for him.

You certainly see alot more of him than i do.

Not quite sure how any of those things mean we shouldnt have a shirt sponsor or why he should be incarcerated without a complaint against him?

The sexual assault accusation -- theres no complaint filed in Romania within the charges stated as far as I can see. No actual complaints from anyone bar the state prosecutor.

Yeah, I was shocked at how low they go for.

City's outgoing sleeve deal with Nexen is worth a reported UK£10 million (US$12.5 million) per year, making it among the most lucrative in the Premier League. The club will now turn its attention to landing an even more valuable arrangement for this sponsorship asset in time for the 2023/24 campaign

City only £10mil :o

I think your £6-10mil guesstimate for us must be pretty optimistic. Unless you meant over multiple years?

Oh.

Oh no.

I always just had you down as a lovable Transfer Thread silly billy. This is dreadful, mate.

How do you think he accumulated his "large amount of wealth"? By manipulating and coercively controlling a number of women, then taking from them the income they made on the cam sites he made them perform on. Then he sold "how to" instructions to an army of incels.

To keep it on topic, as a club we should be a million miles away from anything to do with this deplorable little freak, and yet here we are. Always finding new and innovative ways to disappoint us.

Those items you listed arent actually charges against him. While there also arent any complaints from the women you mention.

He may well be a terrible person (no idea) but the charges against him are nonsensical.

i wonder why hes been charged for 2 people using tiktok with no evidence of him receiving money from them presented -- rather than that camgirl business....which while distasteful isnt actually illegal and is not subject of a complaint.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back