Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 221914

IMG_8708.jpeg

I'm not normally one to get stressed on how long a deal takes to get done......but my word this one is comical. Considering he's a 19 year old kid, coming to a new stronger league, seeling club is keen and the terms can't be that difficult to negotiate then how is the medical only just being done today.

Looking at the squad, the state of the club and the ability to get things done honestly this club on current trajectory is heading one way and one way only!

The club continues to paint itself as a joke of an establishment and either doesn't realise it is or doesn't care!

Is anyone actually hanging out for this one? I’m certainly not worried about getting this one over the line anytime soon.

Could do it on Sept 1st for all I care, the bloke will more than likely be a bit part player all season and will probably only get his first minutes in the carabao cup.

I'm not normally one to get stressed on how long a deal takes to get done......but my word this one is comical. Considering he's a 19 year old kid, coming to a new stronger league, seeling club is keen and the terms can't be that difficult to negotiate then how is the medical only just being done today.

Looking at the squad, the state of the club and the ability to get things done honestly this club on current trajectory is heading one way and one way only!

The club continues to paint itself as a joke of an establishment and either doesn't realise it is or doesn't care!
It continues to make us look amateurish and old fashioned. Really if he is causing problems then bin it off.
It's a privilege for him to have this opportunity and to become wildly rich for moving countries.

Is anyone actually hanging out for this one? I’m certainly not worried about getting this one over the line anytime soon.

Could do it on Sept 1st for all I care, the bloke will more than likely be a bit part player all season and will probably only get his first minutes in the carabao cup.
you should care big time as i guess a 19 year old kid is better than Maupay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.