Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can’t understand how desperate we are for a CF who scores goals then football isn’t for you!

So we want a none scoring CF hahaha

But he will score goals. Do you think if we stick a pure finisher in this team he’d score loads of goals or something? There’s a gaping whole in the middle of our team when we launch it forwards. So many attacks break down because we don’t have a focal point to bring the wingers into the game and occupy centre halves.

Some people understand football, some people just look at the goals scored column it seems.

Would have preferred Iheanacho and would assume he's less than 12m, so interesting to see where he ends up.

Che is obvs limited, but has some good attributes. He's defo an upgrade on Maupay, I'm not writing him off before he's even kicked a ball.

DCL
Chermiti
Adams
Danjuma
Harrison
McNeil

That's a damn sight better than last season's attacking options.

But he will score goals. Do you think if we stick a pure finisher in this team he’d score loads of goals or something? There’s a gaping whole in the middle of our team when we launch it forwards. So many attacks break down because we don’t have a focal point to bring the wingers into the game and occupy centre halves.

Some people understand football, some people just look at the goals scored column it seems.
I’ve watched Adams in PL for a number of years now and I know he’s gash and not good enough for this football club, but hey ho he isn’t Maupay so I guess that ticks a box.

Let’s not try and sugarcoat it he isn’t a good PL footballer, he is at his correct level in the championship.

Sigh, the only positives I can take are he can find the net, not often, but can and he’d likely get better service than he did at St Mary’s once Dwight and Harrison are fit but it’s the BK safe option yet again ffs

This is what we were saying when we signed Maupay though, "oh well he'll chip in with at least 8-10 goals".

This fella has scored even less that Maupay did at Brighton and he's regressed season on season at Southampton.

Status
Not open for further replies.