Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we enquired about Broja at Chelsea? Is he surplus?

Victor Boniface has just moved, he would have been good.

Beto, I`d go all in even if missing out on Gnonto
Hugo Ekitike
Brian Brobbey
Josh Zirkzee
Serhou Guirassy
Fode Fofana
M`Bala Nzola
Alexander Sorloth

How much is Gift Orban supposed to be valued at?

Id add about 6 others but whats the point?

Fact is if we hadnt signed Maupay or Chermiti (who i initially was happy with) then those 2 + Adamd is £36.8mil++ to use on a single top young player.

Its absolutely mad what weve done.

why are buying all these wingers when we will have 2 impotent dwarves up front?

We havent bought any wingers or attacking midfielders. All but McNeils contract expires in 9months.

Alexander Sorloth
Probably 0% chance he would have signed for Everton this summer, but seems to be a great fit for what Everton have been looking for.

He did have a bad spell at Palace. They brought him in without a plan, he was young and often ended up playing out of position.

First loaned to Gent before he had his amazing season on loan at Trabzonspor. 24 league goals and top scorer in the league. Enough for RB Leipzig to pay big money for him.

He never did great in Germany. Not sure he ever was a great fit for their style of play. Fighting for minutes with the Olmos, Werners and Nkunkus of the world. Players that are nothing like him.

Two seasons on loan for Real Sociedad. Scored 16 goals last season when the team finished forth and qualified for Champions League. Was named player of the month in La Liga January this year.

27 years old, 6 ft 5, quick and good goal scoring records when given the chance. Signed by Villareal for 10 million euros this summer. Same Villareal that don't want Danjuma anywhere near their squad. Keeps Bereton-Diaz on the bench.

But Che Adams with 10 months left on his contract for 12 million is cheap...

Fact is if we hadnt signed Maupay or Chermiti (who i initially was happy with) then those 2 + Adamd is £36.8mil++ to use on a single top young player.

We havent bought any wingers or attacking midfielders. All but McNeils contract expires in 9months.
Zat I’m begging you get out this youthful fantasy world of yours and get into reality

It's for assessing similarity or difference between two groups of non-parametric data, such as scoring data for two players with the goals contributions per game being the singular dependent variable.
I'm unfortunately very aware and have spent the last year with excel sheets open all the place! As you state it measures a singular dependent variable to conclude relation or not. To make the statement Maupay = Adams you would need to do far more testing.

You're also running a lot of assumptions in your reply.
Yeah, that's kinda my point. We're both assuming things but for some reason you're assuming the absolute worst case scenario whereas what I say isn't best case scenario it's roughly what the average would be in terms of his signing.

No way a top player wants to come here so your point is mute.

So Boja and Boniface are your top two...

What would each cost (approximates)?

Can we afford them?

Can we afford their wage demands?

If we loan them, would their club allow them to move on loan?

Would they want to join EFC?

Would they be happy being on the bench when DCL is fit?

Thanks
The 1st two I mentioned was Broja and Boniface, my preference would be Beto. Just the type of player to make best use of our wingers and on the counter.

Not saying Adams is that much better than Maupay, but he's clearly a different sort of player. If you pick a different set of stats to compare, you can see that he (1) scores slightly more goals (still not many!), (2) creates more chances, (3) wins the ball in the air much more, and (4) contributes more defensively

View attachment 223385
All about goals for me
We’re creating chances

Status
Not open for further replies.