Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Painful and I suspect more pain in the 2nd half.
Would rather see Patterson hooked as Digne is exploiting him. Put Garner right back, Danjuma right wing and bring Cannon on. What have we to lose.
Utterly boring tactics, 1 shot on target and should be 3 or 4 down.

Going to be a long season again

Why weren’t you worried about going down?

Literally nothing of significance has changed since last season when we only avoided relegation by the skin of our teeth.
Tbh I thought branthweight would start and also idrisa wouldn’t I was wrong

All of a sudden that Wolves game next week feels like it’s going to be very important. And I have zero faith in us getting a point

Branthwaite obviously.

Anyone advocating keane play as a cb is insane

I'm not. Always been advocating buying a new CB

Branthwaite isn't the magic bullet mate. Watch the pelters he gets for making a mistake. He got crucified the last game he played for us and got sent off.

Not the right environment for him.

Lukaku to Maupay, Ancelotti to Dyche - this is what we get when the custodians of the club are inept. Wafer thin squad in numbers and quality. It will be a miracle if we go to BMD still in the Premier League.
I don't know how but I still don't think we will go down. Sheffield utd and Luton look gone already for me so only need to come ahead of one of wolves, Bournemouth, Burnley or Fulham

Having Garner and Patterson tuck in so narrow is giving Digne miles of space to hurt us. Seen the same at times last season under Dyche but it's insanity to continue with that after the Diaby chance

This team is going down with this manager...... Danjuma looked 100% better when he cam on than any other half arsed players.

Danjuma has to start ahead of Iwobi.

Yes it is only 2 games, losing and not scoring, how does that affect confidence? We seen the last 2 seasons when confidence is low we go on 11, 12, 13 game winless runs... I can see the same here.

Getting totally pumped here, AS PREDICTED, yes I was right AGAIN! All too predictable, and there were absolute c@ck wombles predicting a win here, clueless.

Didnt you predict us to definitely be relegated last season?

I'll make my mind up on Dyce and his management team now if I don't see a change in lineup for the start of the second half.

Keane and Gana hooked immediately, we have two midfielders playing out wide, our number 10 Doucoure is a box to box midfielder. Onana I actually don't know what he's supposed to be, a cheerleader to the crowd. England's number 1 flapping like crazy, just roaring for the sake of roaring and giving the ball away steady.

Dobbin and Onyango can't be this bad surely

There was a time we were competitive against Villa, can’t see those days returning for a very long time! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.