Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor midfield and no natural width in the team, I dont know what you lot expected going to Villa Park but this was always going to happen.

Nice to see Keane dragging that defence deeper coz he's scared of having no pace, causing a big pocket of space between the them and midfield which villa are loving. Thought we seen the last of him but it's everton of cause

I’ve definitely seen worse but I wasn’t expecting anything today

Ultimately we’ve lost our striker in unfortunate circumstances, missing our most creative player and not invested properly yet in a team that finished 17th last season. I think their pen was another pathetic decision and Onana versus wolves just highlights the inconsistency in crap premier league refereeing
I'll be honest mate that was a pen.. he clattered him regardless of going for the ball. The ref will declare he allowed play on until cleared off the line. So 🤷‍♂️ shouldn't have been 1 nil up Keane messed up just stood there like a bell. Get bloody tight. Tarks at fault for the 2nd again get bloody tight free header

Game is lost so why not put Cannon up with Danjuma for the rest of the game. What to do on the right is problem, Young surely couldn't do any worse than Patterson in that berth with Myko coming on to fill the left. Have to gamble here big time now, leave as is and it's unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.