Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we might not like to admit it they’re much better than us. Better manager, good signings, pace in their side…the list goes on. Goal back from a set piece and you never know.
Worst case Dyche might see that he picked a dreadful line up and Keane gets jibbed from future teams
And bring in Brantwaithe. The guy with the 2 left feet?

Young off, Mykolenko on
Gueye off, Dobbin on
Doucoure off, Maupay on

442, Garner and Onana in the middle

Danjuma and Maupay up top, Iwobi and Dobbin out wide, or switch Dobbin and Danjuma
I stopped reading after Young off.

Silly that

Lmao ok I lied I read more

Maupay on ???? Stop just stop no answer for this club has a
Maupay in it

Let’s not forget although some clearly have that this is yet another instalment in the chronic mismanagement of our club by Mosh and Kenwright. Will never change until the whole club is gutted and these frauds are turfed out.

100 point strategy? These idiots only have one point and it’s a race to the bottom

the whole mess is them

2nd to every ball, can't pass more than twice, Villa could all be playing in dinner suits, Danjuma has made a slight difference. Hope Kev and Bill our revered recruitment team are enjoying this.

There's no two ways about it now. We are doomed.

Hopefully this post bites me back but I've never been so sure about how awful we are.

Even under Benitez and lampard we had hope but what I'm seeing here is enough to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.