Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We could not have performed in Everton style in any more bad fashion if we tried, pen, keane set up, throw in for 3rd, lewin injury, Iwobi hamstring,

Dyche football is unwatchable he's stuck playing dinosaur football and don't even tell me it's cause of the players, this is how he wants to play.

Tottenham have been playing turgid defensive football for 3 years and they lost their best player and were transformed into a possession based front foot attacking team in about 6 weeks by hiring a progressive manager with a clear attacking philosphy, the goals Tottenham score are the exact same ones Celtic did it's patterns of play where as we're just hoping to throw a ball in the box and get a break of the ball.

It's dismal.

They do have much better players than us, so there is always that too.

Etching Dyche talking with his guys and wondering what the hell they can be talking bout at this stage… maybe where to stop the bus for dinner on the way home

Danjuma might be the single minor positive....and then I question why he didn't start
Why start him? He might posse a goal threat, and we can’t be having that. Honestly, I’ve backed Dyche since last season, but it’s getting old with his persistent choosing of what we know doesn’t work. It’s either misplaced loyalty or just plain ignorance. Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.