Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re an infinitely better side with DCL up front, honestly don’t know why you’re bothering as you don’t even get behind the team
Better side with a guy unable to score in an open goal from 20 cm? Ok the standards are really really high!

Three things I am totally baffled on

1. What on earth is going on with Demari Gray. Why are we keeping a player to not use him

2. Are we going to get a full season of Michael Keane making an error a week

3. Why is Chermiti not on the bench? How is he going to get experience and adapt without being part of the match day squad.
Spot on. This should be shown to Dyche

Other than scoring we played well last week, I think today will lay down the marker for how we do this season…..

1. What on earth is going on with Demari Gray. Why are we keeping a player to not use him

3. Why is Chermiti not on the bench? How is he going to get experience and adapt without being part of the match day squad.
1. Clearly being lined up to be sold. Been the case for weeks now.

2. It's game 2 of 38 - so no, probably not.

3. Chermiti travelled with them even though he's not been selected for the bench, so technically he's at least still 'with the squad'.

1.The reports state there is an agreement to sell him pending getting another addition first, and we don’t want him getting injured.-probably relying on the money coming in for him.

2.Possibly right but it’s only a matter of time before branthwaite becomes the first choice.

3.He will be in the squad but apparently isn’t ‘Dyche fit’ yet…

Status
Not open for further replies.