Summer transfer window 2023

Can’t we just pinch 🤏 David weir he’s the director of football & a blue! However I think it’s all down to the owner he’s just hot on data & trade gambling, he played a blinder with liverpool & Chelsea to get that fee!
We had weir , till kenwright opened his mouth , before weir had the chance to tell Brighton he was leaving , Bill let it out weir got thd hump and signed a new contract with Brighton.

If you were Willy Gnonto would you sign for Everton FC right now?

We are a great club with a rich history and a brilliant stadium on the magnificent Liverpool waterfront.... but some of our 'supporters' these days are just beyond the pale. To boo and abuse a player for trying to carry on after enduring a cheek/eye injury... it doesn't get more daft than that. And the thing is, it's hardly likely to inspire anyone to play better.

Of all the things multitude of things to criticise our transfer dealings over, the sale of Moise Kean is a REALLY weird one to pick

I'm not referring to his sale in general, I'm referring to the likely lack of sell-on clause. Don't you think it'd be slightly incompetent of the club not to include one when he was nominated for the Golden Boy award?

I'm not referring to his sale in general, I'm referring to the likely lack of sell-on clause. Don't you think it'd be slightly incompetent of the club not to include one when he was nominated for the Golden Boy award?
Given that he was an utter failure here, and yet we still somehow managed to make a £10m profit on him, and that there’s almost no chance that Juve sell him on for a profit (which would be required in order to activate any sell-on), AND given that if they DID manage to sell for a profit, it would be so small that we’d likely get at best a few hundred thousand…. I’m not really fussed whether we inserted a sell-on or not.

11 days to go !!!!

hope we start the week well and Gray begins the exodus by accepting the Saudi move.
and we seal that Adams deal quickly. i know he is not everybody's cup of tea, but still think he will offer more than Maupay.
besides i have experienced too many windows where we were chasing strikers who did not come. So let's get this worry out of the way please !!

…..not sure about others but I’m not really caring about transfers anymore, our dealings are a shambolic mess and symptomatic of a sick club run by grossly incompetent individuals.

Correct.

The club is irretrievably broken.

A full reset (including relegation and administration) sadly appears inevitable.

I thought Gray was linked to a Saudi club near the start of the window but he wasn’t keen as he didn’t want to move abroad because of family?
Yes I was surprised at the latest Saudi news as he has a couple of sons with two ex's, the one he co parents so unless he taking the ex with him and setting her up somewhere over there or, I suppose on that money he could fly back every couple of weeks on his days off

We had better be in for a centre half. Mina and cody need replacing and michael keane is beyond dreadful.
There are different reports out there, however most are saying Mina is on approximately £35-40k per week at Fiorentina.

I'd have gone for that for only playing half the season rather than having to endure Michael Keane at the back. We need a defender, but I doubt it'll happen.