Summer transfer window 2023

Has Fabian Delph found a new club yet? Sell Onana and extend a four-year to Delphy?
Always have a soft spot for him after Holgate criticised him for an errant pass and Delph properly tore him a new “don’t you know who I am, I’ve won everything” hole right in the middle of the match. Aaa good times indeed 😌

All this ‘fitness issues’ / ‘players blowing out of their arse’ etc in the premier league is a myth. Every club in there are at a level of fitness where it shouldn’t make a difference.

The problem comes when tactics are all wrong and players end up running way more than they should be to correct errors. So many gaps yesterday out wide that it looked like we were playing a man down at times.

I’ve been willing to give dyche a chance. My main argument was he was a much better bet than Lampard last year and when the chips were down I thought he was the right choice.

He’s been dealt the annual ‘bad everton cards’ but he has made some stupid decisions. Why keep picking Keane (especially after dropping him last season) , why isolate gray when we are short on numbers and then seemingly not selling him till we get a replacement anyway, same for cannon…bloke is never getting a game so get rid.

I was all for him coming in and turning us into a nasty and aggressive side for a few seasons…seemingly he can’t do it. The blueprint is there against Brighton last year, stop pressing so high up away from home, defend deep and hit teams on the break.
Great Post.

Does anyone use this site...

.goodison news . com

https://www.[Publication is blackli...bid-was-accepted-in-january/?dicbo=v2-B3pHEWK

Or is it just mostly spam rehashing from other sites?