Summer transfer window 2023

All this ‘fitness issues’ / ‘players blowing out of their arse’ etc in the premier league is a myth. Every club in there are at a level of fitness where it shouldn’t make a difference.

The problem comes when tactics are all wrong and players end up running way more than they should be to correct errors. So many gaps yesterday out wide that it looked like we were playing a man down at times.

I’ve been willing to give dyche a chance. My main argument was he was a much better bet than Lampard last year and when the chips were down I thought he was the right choice.

He’s been dealt the annual ‘bad everton cards’ but he has made some stupid decisions. Why keep picking Keane (especially after dropping him last season) , why isolate gray when we are short on numbers and then seemingly not selling him till we get a replacement anyway, same for cannon…bloke is never getting a game so get rid.

I was all for him coming in and turning us into a nasty and aggressive side for a few seasons…seemingly he can’t do it. The blueprint is there against Brighton last year, stop pressing so high up away from home, defend deep and hit teams on the break.

Two players being the same size doesn't make them the same type of player. Che Adams's hold up play is really good -- bringing other players into the game is one of the strengths of his game.
So he will have no problem beating PL CBs when our set pieces and many crosses go in to the box?.... No chance...

“Competing with Luton Town”

hadnt for seen us sinking this low
That is who we are competing with this season, you`d think Sheff Utd and we need another team to be worse than us. Unfortunately we are by far the worst team I have seen this season.

Loser manager, loser players and fans happy because we "had a go v Fulham", no wonder we get what we deserve....

That is who we are competing with this season, you`d think Sheff Utd and we need another team to be worse than us. Unfortunately we are by far the worst team I have seen this season.

Loser manager, loser players and fans happy because we "had a go v Fulham", no wonder we get what we deserve....

I must have missed fans being happy because we had a go v Fulham.

No one was? It was frustration that we had so many chances and still lost

All this ‘fitness issues’ / ‘players blowing out of their arse’ etc in the premier league is a myth. Every club in there are at a level of fitness where it shouldn’t make a difference.

The problem comes when tactics are all wrong and players end up running way more than they should be to correct errors. So many gaps yesterday out wide that it looked like we were playing a man down at times.

I’ve been willing to give dyche a chance. My main argument was he was a much better bet than Lampard last year and when the chips were down I thought he was the right choice.

He’s been dealt the annual ‘bad everton cards’ but he has made some stupid decisions. Why keep picking Keane (especially after dropping him last season) , why isolate gray when we are short on numbers and then seemingly not selling him till we get a replacement anyway, same for cannon…bloke is never getting a game so get rid.

I was all for him coming in and turning us into a nasty and aggressive side for a few seasons…seemingly he can’t do it. The blueprint is there against Brighton last year, stop pressing so high up away from home, defend deep and hit teams on the break.
Agree that's the best tactic yesterday we played a weird 442 pressing vacating all the space for them to run at the donkey at the back. I'm very surprised that isn't his tactic its the best bet with this bunch we have