Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not advocating for signing Mason Greenwood.

With that understood; is our reputation at Everton not already damaged beyond that of a signing such as this?
Different types of reputation, our reputation on how we're operated as a club behind the scenes and on the pitch has significantly diminished due to years of ineptitude but we're actually perceived to be an ethical club ( despite Kenwright's shadiness and moshiri being affliated with a sanctioned russian oligarch) with everton in the community being an effective and altruistic organization along with how thr club supported dele alli and mykolenko during their hardships. So if greenwood came in he would obliterate the only positive element of this club

Lack of urgency? We put a second bid in for Adams before the final whistle even went yesterday

I'd say a player who 100% would have been available on day 1 of the transfer window, where we are now looking to agree a deal 9 days before it closes gives anyone the right to say that we have shown, once again, a lack of urgency for one of the main weaknesses in the squad.

2 games, 0 goals speaks for itself.

Dunno why branthwaite can't just be given a chance. He must be gutted to be ousted by calamity kean followed by talks we desperately need a centre back in.

Different types of reputation, our reputation on how we're operated as a club behind the scenes and on the pitch has significantly diminished due to years of ineptitude but we're actually perceived to be an ethical club ( despite Kenwright's shadiness and moshiri being affliated with a sanctioned russian oligarch) with everton in the community being an effective and altruistic organization along with how thr club supported dele alli and mykolenko during their hardships. So if greenwood came in he would obliterate the only positive element of this club
Kenwright and Moshiri destroying the positive elements of the club through their incompetence?

Kenwright and Moshiri severely misunderstanding the fan base, and betraying supporter trust?

I would not be shocked to see Onana signed by United on deadline day with Greenwood coming the other way as part of the deal.

I don't like it or support it, but it certainly feels on brand for what I have come to expect from Kenwright and Moshiri.

If this transfer window was supposed to be an opportunity for kenwright to redeem himself and display his worth through some transfer savviness I'm going to say unsurprisingly that he failed spectacularly

Only at Everton would a guy who’s delivered 30 years of failure be given another chance in the most critical window in generations, nothing changes until they are changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back