777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They wont be bagging anything here.

This sounds like a load of Everton inspired tripe to me.

Dont believe it for a second. It's nonsense.

The only thing to worry about is not signing a forward by 1st September...and a CB for that matter.
They’ve been in the running since the back end of last season mate, todays headline might be hogwash to you now but they’ve been there lurking as long as MSP have

PSX_20230824_204517.png

They’re bad news financially but have business accumen

They would appoint their own board with a full takeover so no Moshiri, no Kenwright, they would have majority control

so the latter we need but not if they’re worse of money wise?

so we basically need someone to come in and clear the lot of debt/ fund stadium and
signings which would now be jan?

When Moshiri bought Everton nobody had ever heard of him until the deal was done , we were supposed to be talking to other parties.
I for one do not believe anything that is said in the press about the club as undoubtedly it emanates from Kenwright and his cronies.
I agree with Davek this is all a smokescreen to deflect from the transfer window.
I would suggest to all Evertonians that if you can keep your expectations low then the club will still manage to disappoint you.

so the latter we need but not if they’re worse of money wise?

so we basically need someone to come in and clear the lot of debt/ fund stadium and
signings which would now be jan?
If someone came in and took over by the end of the weekend we could feasible make signings upto and around Deadline Day next Friday but it’s a huge ask unless they pre do the Fit and Proper test

When Moshiri bought Everton nobody had ever heard of him until the deal was done , we were supposed to be talking to other parties.
I for one do not believe anything that is said in the press about the club as undoubtedly it emanates from Kenwright and his cronies.
I agree with Davek this is all a smokescreen to deflect from the transfer window.
I would suggest to all Evertonians that if you can keep your expectations low then the club will still manage to disappoint you.
I agree, I don't think this happens nothing but deflection from the window and the collapse of MSP. Joke of a club, trying to con its fans again and again! I don't think we sign anyone.