777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If the options are that we get bought by cocaine dealing usurers and buy a striker, or status quo with no striker and high probablility of relegation, I’m not sure it gets more disappointing than either option
Nobody is going to ask our opinion any way so why worry about it.
The poison in the club is Kenwright so until he is gone the club will never move forward

All you need to know.

Own Seville, Standard Liege, Hertha, Genoa, Red Star, Melbourne Victory.

Sinking most of them with debts

I remember a time where the evil Greggs had to be stopped from enacting their diabolical plot to finance an incredible waterfront stadium and then cash in on the investment, even if it meant inventing the Fortress Sport as a 'means to an end.'

History rhymes, as they say. Only now, the club is effectively a shell company.

They’ve been in the running since the back end of last season mate, todays headline might be hogwash to you now but they’ve been there lurking as long as MSP have
They're interchangeable actors with MSP brought forward to muddy the waters.

Those of us old enough to remember the classic stings around stuff like the NTL Deal, Clear Channel and the Fortress Sports Fund can smell BS out like this at a hundred yards.

777 my arse.

All you need to know.

Own Seville, Standard Liege, Hertha, Genoa, Red Star, Melbourne Victory.

Sinking most of them with debts
Read that story before. It’s long and damning.

Here’s a question. Putting aside the fact that 777 are alleged criminals intent on wreaking havoc, does or can a takeover at this point materially improve our financial position given FFP etc?

That’s assuming they have actual money and not magic beans….
It sounds like BMD under 777 is going to be the super villain lair to some hero