Summer transfer window 2023

Until gray is sold, there will be no new players coming in. Clearly we are waiting on the Saudi clubs to pay the money before making any moves. I hope that he is keeping fit because I can see gray ending up not being sold past Friday, so in that case has to be in contention for sheffield at least in the squad.

Big deal we're getting Beto.

We need....

Another striker who can snap a goal chance up
Another CB with bags of PL experience
Another CM player who can hold onto the ball and pick out a forward pass
Another FB

If they cant get them in we'll be duking it out with fellow giants Luton and Sheffield United and Burnley for who stays up.

I was confused why you'd seem so nonplussed by us finally signing a striker but then I remembered:

That window will close with zero reinforcements up front and that'll be it.

If we can get rid of that French tat Maupay we could see movement on a forward.

Ings for Maupay would be very good business.
I’d put a cheeky bid in for David Turnbull at Celtic. If playing a 4/2/3/1 he would do well in the middle of the 3. Celtic play a 4/3/3 and he doesn’t suit playing in a midfield 3.

I was confused

thats-not-gonna-change-ella-payne.gif

Until gray is sold, there will be no new players coming in. Clearly we are waiting on the Saudi clubs to pay the money before making any moves. I hope that he is keeping fit because I can see gray ending up not being sold past Friday, so in that case has to be in contention for sheffield at least in the squad.
Wasn’t it we need to find a replacement!?

Problem is I don’t know where we will find another winger for 50p and a costa!?