Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess no need for a replacement if he doesn't get sold. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if he is still there on Saturday.
Yeah the situation has actually flipped with all this Saudi uncertainty. A few weeks ago it might’ve been don’t sell til you’ve signed a replacement but now it’s don’t sign a replacement til we’re sure he’s being sold.

Gray's Al Shabab move hangs in the balance​

Demarai Gray's move from Everton to Al Shabab is hanging in the balance.
A deal has been agreed in principle and the player has his visa and is ready to travel to Saudi Arabia.
But today there have been changes at boardroom level at Al Shabab and that has suddenly put the deal in jeopardy.
Another Saudi club have also now come in for Gray.

A deal has been agreed in principle and the player has his visa and is ready to travel to Saudi Arabia.
But today there have been changes at boardroom level at Al Shabab and that has suddenly put the deal in jeopardy.

What

If the Saudis are offering about the 12m mark I don't know why Fulham or Palace haven't matched them if they are interested and he'd prefer to join them. He's a decent player rather than a great one but that's what 12m gets you these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back