Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The obvious answer is Beto - guy comes in and gives us exactly what we needed. Looks like he cares too

But I went for Gana. The second half was a reminder of why we still need him in this disgusting side. Totally different midfield with him in it.

I wish we could move on from him. And hopefully we can later in the season. But as for now, and especially in games in the league, this guy has to be out there.

Beto and Gana changed that game....

Yes it was a win but even the 2nd half wasn`t good enough until they tired.

What a difference a no. 9 makes, a proper no. 9 I was calling for whilst loads were salivating over the prospect of Che Adams...

Sheff Utd were humbled at home by Lincoln, so again we go to a team at home that needs a reaction.

Got lucky tonight....
Gana gets some stick on here but when he isn't in the team that is when we realise the importance of the fellah. Well some of us do.

Godfrey needs booting, worse touch in football
Myklenko - 50p head
Keane - looks like he playing walking football
Patterson- terrible footballer
Replace with Young, Tarko, Branthwaite and Coleman and we are transformed. We need 4 understudies for them and your list is not them.

They all need to be replaced.

Garner looks class at right back, Godfrey looked good there too.

Danjuma expects more from us, and Beto showed everything we have lacked.

Much better second half.

Game of 2 halves.

Beto looks good, could have had a hat-trick but for the width of a post and Gana playing him in earlier.

Danjuma needed that goal as he’d missed a few good chances against Wolves

Maupay played well in the hole when he replaced Doucs.

Patterson and Myko could be the 2 worst full backs in the league.

Jimmy G looks comfortable anywhere on the pitch.

Shame we haven’t got 2 CBs coming in because Keane and Godfrey need shooting to the moon.

Win, 2 goals and a bit of confidence. Sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.