Summer transfer window 2023

I like Ndidi mate but very injury prone, Sulemana is a bit like Chermiti for me, raw potential, he’s very boom and bust, he will develo but not one for right now in my opinion. Would prefer one of the Leeds lads or the ice cream man.
Sulemana maybe lacks a bit of an end product but he is a better player with a higher ceiling than either of the Leeds lads.

One of the most exciting last day of transfer window in a long time.

Getting rid of 3 players for 40m is great and imagine what we can do with 40m on the last day of transfer.

Sulemana maybe lacks a bit of an end product but he is a better player with a higher ceiling than either of the Leeds lads.

I watched him maybe 3/4 times admittedly mate, very raw, boom and bust - which is fair enough given his age -but we can only take on so many “projects”. As the crow flies I wouldn’t agree i really rate both Leeds lads and would prefer either over him. (Though Sinisterra injuries concern me).

But what do I know, I thought McNeill was a bad signing (to be far he was for a half a season).

If we get rid of Iwobi and Gray, can we try one last time for Gnonto, or is that truly done because the lids are salty that their court case failed
I’m not sure Leeds are that miffed with us, beyond us not offering what they’re asking…The rest has been driven by Gnonto’s agent trying to get a pay day.

So tomorrow I can see it going like previous years . Alan Myers is at Finch Farm . They go to him throughout the day with nothing to report then around 6/7 tomorrow evening a name is mentioned but “ will Everton have enough time to get a deal done “ . This forum goes bananas and it brings us right up to 11pm where we learn there just wasn’t enough time to get it done .. Rinse and repeat