Summer transfer window 2023

sheldon-bbt.gif

me till i faint

Yep, Bobble's mate doubling down now on the amount of ££ we've brought in whilst only spending g £5m and seems disgruntled that no-one's coming in. The usual club stooges tweeting about difficult windows and not signing players for the sake of it.

Genuinely feels like we are heading for a disaster here.

Think you need to log off the internet for the night if I’m totally honest.

Just because you dont like players doesnt mean they arent actual first team players.

Dobbin, Gray, Iwobi, Danjuma, McNeil, Harrison.

6 wide players.

This simply isnt true. Try calculating the net spend since Moshiri took over its about £30mil a season.

It certainly isnt 'thin'.
Is not about if how you say it i like a player, dobbin, keane, godfrey simply not good enough. Will give you gray but is a massive difference playing dobbin kid is not ready

Sick of it to be honest. They have had months to plan to bring players in and he says that today. Honestly man, f***** fed up of it all.
We have definitely improved the forward line for starters. Midfield is alright but missing creativity (expect McNeil to move infield).

Defence is a concern with 2 new full backs required urgently. Though I have confidence in Tarkowski and Branthwaite in the middle.