2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche has mentioned gray and it seems that they will be working now for the new couple of weeks to get him fit. Strange response in the post match conference on him staying from dyche..."at this time"...which is slightly concerning especially if saudi comes with the type of offer you just can't reject.

Dyche has mentioned gray and it seems that they will be working now for the new couple of weeks to get him fit. Strange response in the post match conference on him staying from dyche..."at this time"...which is slightly concerning especially if saudi comes with the type of offer you just can't reject.
Think he just being honest. I think they have probably made the decision to keep him at least till January. But if this week Saudi team come in with a stupid offer we can’t refuse he will be off. Personally think we need him to stay. Could have used him yesterday, especially with are front line beginning to tire. He ain’t great but as bench option for last 20 mins he is fine. If it was a choice between him or dobbin I pick gray every time. Dobbin really should have went on loan, but due to mismanagement he has to stay to make the numbers.

Grizzle should never have been ostracised from the group, absolutely terrible management unless he was really causing trouble. Dyche, knowing we had no money to fix our problem areas, must have known there was a high chance of Gray staying.

Obviously doesn’t want to be here. Dyche obviously doesn’t want him here.

Another option off the bench taken away.

Even with everyone fit our attacking bench options are likely to be

Dcl
Harrison
Dobbin
Chermitti

It’s just nowhere near enough.

I have no problem with managers not wanting particular players I do though have a problem with managers that have favourites who they pick with great monotony despite poor performances i.e. Keane. The most successful manager ever Ferguson never had favourites which for me is one of the reasons why he was so successful, anybody not pulling their weight was dropped or in some cases sold very quickly. It's about time we had someone in charge that was a bit more like this rather than trying to be everybody's mate.
Keanes only started 12 out of 22 games under dyche this thing about him being his favourite and always picked is a bit silly. We’ve got no idea what’s happened with gray maybe dyche has frozen him out maybe gray has been the one to do it maybe the club has told dyche not to pick him to make sure we could sell him or maybe he really hasn’t been fit like they said. As usual people have just decided who they want to be at fault and are talking about like it’s definitely true even though they don’t know.

Keanes only started 12 out of 22 games under dyche this thing about him being his favourite and always picked is a bit silly. We’ve got no idea what’s happened with gray maybe dyche has frozen him out maybe gray has been the one to do it maybe the club has told dyche not to pick him to make sure we could sell him or maybe he really hasn’t been fit like they said. As usual people have just decided who they want to be at fault and are talking about like it’s definitely true even though they don’t know.
Sense at last

Status
Not open for further replies.