2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche doesnt fancy him. Thats been very clear since his time here so if he's staying now then he has to be brought in from the cold. We havent got a big enough squad to have a player like gray sitting around as not even a squad option. Not sure how good it will do though as there is obviously a breakdown with the manager.
It's benitez levels of player management from dyche

Terribly handled this.
Symptomatic of everything to do with the club at the moment.
Just looking at the first half dozen topics on the forum and it's a constant theme of failures and mismanagement.
Maybe because I've currently got a proper dose of man flu but other than hoping Beto is our saviour the club is sacking the life out of me.

Symptomatic of everything to do with the club at the moment.
Just looking at the first half dozen topics on the forum and it's a constant theme of failures and mismanagement.
Maybe because I've currently got a proper dose of man flu but other than hoping Beto is our saviour the club is sacking the life out of me.
I don't particularly rate Gray, he has a 1 in 10 performance in him but he was cheap too, however definitely feel sorry for him.

It's benitez levels of player management from dyche
Thats assuming Gray wasn’t behind his squad omission, ie said he fancied a change on the premise a better offer, where he doesn’t have to prioritise Dyches ‘dirty work on the defensive side’…… only for nothing of interest to manifest for him…..
Never struck me as someone who would be comfortable in a foreign land such as Saudi.

Thats assuming Gray wasn’t behind his squad omission, ie said he fancied a change on the premise a better offer, where he doesn’t have to prioritise Dyches ‘dirty work on the defensive side’…… only for nothing of interest to manifest for him…..
Never struck me as someone who would be comfortable in a foreign land such as Saudi.
Should also add I recall his post when Samuels-Smith left which for told me where his head was at (despite assurances on here of it being entirely innocent and benign)
Well windows gone now (barring a late last ditch face saving move to some random league) so hopefully reintegration back into the fold and will be a useful squad player, be that starting or from the bench.

Going right back to leicester last season you could tell dyche wasnt a fan. Ive no problem with that. Managers and players dont always gel since forever.
Just very surprised he isnt out the door by now. No purpose at all now gray.

…didn’t Dyche start him up front in that last crucial game of the season? Might have that wrong.

Going right back to leicester last season you could tell dyche wasnt a fan. Ive no problem with that. Managers and players dont always gel since forever.
Just very surprised he isnt out the door by now. No purpose at all now gray.
I have no problem with managers not wanting particular players I do though have a problem with managers that have favourites who they pick with great monotony despite poor performances i.e. Keane. The most successful manager ever Ferguson never had favourites which for me is one of the reasons why he was so successful, anybody not pulling their weight was dropped or in some cases sold very quickly. It's about time we had someone in charge that was a bit more like this rather than trying to be everybody's mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back