2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes just binned Gray out of the first team, spent the summer trying to pawn him off to anyone who bids while forcing him to train away and now he's gone "oh well, I suppose I'll have to play you now" because the board have fleeced him on deadline day.

No wonder Grays livid with him.

Was meant to go to Fulham, then Saudi came in with a bigger offer. Then Lille on loan which apparently was cancelled by us on deadline day...now off to another Saudi side.

Looks like we had only loan offers and wanted him sold...when the first saudi club pulled out we called all the others.

When you ban players from training with the first team, and basically don't have any decency with them, lie to the media to say you're injured when you aren't and basically put them in the dark, this sort of thing will happen.

It's not good, we can try and make an excuse for Dyche if you want, but he did the same thing to Holgate, you might want rid of these players, as did i myself, but you can't bang on about man management and treating footballs with respect, then be okay with it when Dyche does it.

A lot of people were buzzing with it when Koeman did it to Niasse, until they realised just how horrid it is to treat a player like that.

People will beat Dyche with this when he's no longer with us.

The cracks will eventually show, because he's at the biggest club he's ever going to be at and i don't think he knows how to handle the job.

Do you seriously think this has been handled well?

What do you want me to say. That it was a genius move by Dyche and the club to refuse to use a first team player while we couldn't fill a subs bench? And then not even find a buyer?

You can keep going after my posts, but I'm only saying what I see, and I see little to be impressed with from my team.
Myself I’d say that posts make it sound much more like he’s the one who’s frozen himself out he literally says it’s hard to play for someone like that which very much suggests he’s decided not to but yeah whatever fits the story we want I suppose. Get a new manager in fail again blame them again rinse and repeat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.