2023/24 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t someone on here, I think it may have been @BlueToff say that Dyche is generally regarded as arrogant amongst journalists? (It may not have been an apologies if incorrect). If he’s like that in public, there’s nothing to say it’s not worse in private, but the reality is Gray has been unable to hold down a role at any club, and in any team for a while now….and there does appear from the outside looking in, to be a sense of entitlement with him.

Didn’t someone on here, I think it may have been @BlueToff say that Dyche is generally regarded as arrogant amongst journalists? (It may not have been an apologies if incorrect). If he’s like that in public, there’s nothing to say it’s not worse in private, but the reality is Gray has been unable to hold down a role at any club, and in any team for a while now….and there does appear from the outside looking in, to be a sense of entitlement with him.
He did lose the Burnley dressing room before he was sacked

When asked where gray was after yesterday's match dyche said in the tower of london for treason

Looks like his head might be on a pike soon

Since his jousting injury on a blackpool beach donkey dyche has gone mad

That's fine because we have so many options righ after a great transfer deadline day...incredible. Somebody should be sacked for this. We are now only with 3 wingers and a youngster that hasn't showed anything as of yet.

Good managers are ruthless. No matter who the player, nor who you have as back-up, if they are not willing to sacrifice for the team or don't have the right attitude then you should be frozen out and shipped off. C.f Aubamayang, Cancelo etc. So I don't mind this from Dyche.

On the other hand, the rest of the squad have to be fully behind you otherwise you risk mutiny, and we're not in a position where we can lose bodies, so becomes a question of whether you stick to your principles or adapt to the circumstances. Tough one

Either way I think Gray offers very little, so don't think it will hurt us much at all

Pretty happy he's off to be honest.

Didnt want him in the 1st place but a profit in the end to add onto our £25.7mil summer profit to take us up to £30.4mil approx.
OK...so who do we play in the wing then? Or how do we cope with injuries, fatigue, poor form, options from the bench....

….knowing the state of our club, it wouldn’t surprise me if Dyche has been told not to include Gray (and Gomes?) in the hope an acceptable offer still comes in.

i can’t see why Dyche would freeze him out without a steer from above.
Very possibly...and possible that he was promised a replacement in exchange. This would clearly support his dissapointment at the lack of activity after selling iwobi as he knew gray was going

Clear case of your employer disrespecting you by not selling you because it doesn’t suit them to do so, unlike Leicester and Leverkusen who couldn’t wait to get rid. Don’t Everton know who he is? Well they do now you lazy gobshite. I’ll give you to the end of the week.

Noticed that Fabrizio Romano also posted Gray's IG message.

I don't know if anybody saw it yesterday, but Fab openly admitted that players often message him to put things out if they're looking for a move.

I have a hunch Gray might be trying to form an agenda against Dyche there...

I'm no Dyche apologist, but I just think it's a bit naff going to social media for a moan. Sort it out with the people in question, behind closed doors. Then leave it as that.

Noticed that Fabrizio Romano also posted Gray's IG message.

I don't know if anybody saw it yesterday, but Fab openly admitted that players often message him to put things out if they're looking for a move.

I have a hunch Gray might be trying to form an agenda against Dyche there...

I'm no Dyche apologist, but I just think it's a bit naff going to social media for a moan. Sort it out with the people in question, behind closed doors. Then leave it as that.
His post is a dramatic pic of him in Balenciaga - that says enough for me

I know we are a bit threadbare, but I think I would let him go . He obviously doesn’t want to be here. We cannot afford any disruption in the squad.That’s if the saudies still want him

Status
Not open for further replies.