Nikica Jelavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelavic is a better player, obviously.

Yeah, of course you would have.

Remind me who eliminated you?
Well that's good to hear.

Fiorentina. After we performed awfully in the first leg before absolutely battering them at Goodison then losing on pens after their keeper pulled off at least 5 wonder saves which would usually be 5 goals.

Haven't you got some bombing people over religion to do?

Twitterati reckon West Ham have upped their bid and promised a release clause for jelavic if they fail to get promoted this season.

Lets hope the Ammers come through on the inside rail.

West Ham haven't got two pennies to rub together lid.

He couldn't score in a barrel of fannies with us either, but it was his attitude, work rate and hold up play that made him a good player. It was only his passion and love for the club that made him a cult hero.

I wouldn't say every player who plays in the SPL is inferior, but Gary Hooper failed at League One Scunthorpe and is probably the SPL's best forward at the moment. Pedro Mendes was average at Portsmouth then went to Rangers and played like Maradona. David Weir left Everton because he was past it and 4 years later was still Ranger's captain and starting every week. So actually, I would. Sorry.
hooper was championship top scorer buddy he even out scored andy carrol , he was a hit with scunthorpe , but the rest il agree on and even as a celtic fan i dont think hooper is ready for the epl yet , but hes just turned 23 the other day and will get better, as for jelly legs hes 27-28 and out side the spl has done nothing , and they were smaller leagues than the epl ...

Well that's good to hear.

Fiorentina. After we performed awfully in the first leg before absolutely battering them at Goodison then losing on pens after their keeper pulled off at least 5 wonder saves which would usually be 5 goals.

Haven't you got some bombing people over religion to do?
Sounds to me like if you had Jelavic in your side you might have gone through.

As for your parting shot I won't even dignify that with a response.

hooper was championship top scorer buddy he even out scored andy carrol , he was a hit with scunthorpe , but the rest il agree on and even as a celtic fan i dont think hooper is ready for the epl yet , but hes just turned 23 the other day and will get better, as for jelly legs hes 27-28 and out side the spl has done nothing , and they were smaller leagues than the epl ...

Gary Hooper is 24 and Jelavic is 26. It seems you're as familiar with the truth as you are with a bar of soap.

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2004–2006 Grays Athletic 69 (20)
2006–2008 Southend United 32 (2)
2007 → Leyton Orient (loan) 4 (2)
2008 → Hereford United (loan) 19 (11)
2008–2010 Scunthorpe United 80 (43)
2010– Celtic 49 (32) hoopers stats

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2002–2007 Hajduk Split 35 (8)
2007–2008 Zulte Waregem 23 (3)
2008–2010 Rapid Vienna 70 (25)
2010– Rangers 45 (30) jelly legs stats , hooper is 23 and has already out scored jelly and hes 27 ....and rangers fans will tell u nicka is better........yea rite

Press Association reporting no official bid made by Everton.

Its the usual twitter tits and bookies spreading rumours.

Plus the mentalist Rangers fans wishful thinking. £8million. WHAT?!

What planet are they one. £8million? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.