2023/24 Sean Dyche

There manager expected to win today.
Quoted the tactics.
I looked at one of there forums before the game most of there fans did as well.
That say a lot about how bad we currently are.
Starting to remind me of Rafael the odd good game then utter rubbish , tactics the same every week same result but goes on an on doing the same thing.
The worst thing is that you didn't' even need to go to their forum or to listen to their manager. We all knew how they would play and what their game plan would be. Yet our manager couldn't find a way to counter that. The second half especially was not only horrendous, it was offensive to the fans.

For me this start has been down to the the mindset of the team. There's no desire to out-fight an opposition or seize the game, no characters anywhere. They look exactly like a group of rich fellas meeting up for a kick about. You have to blame to a manager for that because as they say teams always reflect their head coach's personality.

It's not Dyche fault that the club is in complete chaos, far from it, but when players are consistently failing to do the absolute basics on the pitch the blame has to fall squarely at the door of the manager and his staff. What do they do in training where he has full control of everything? Clearly nothing that is improving them or baring fruit in actual matches.

If we were in a position to change manager (we're not so get on with it) Dyche for me would have seriously little to point too to justify not being sacked. Not a single clean sheet in all season when most of the teams we've played are absolutely crap themselves.

I just really want the day where he's no longer here to come along sooner rather than later. He's not a good PL-level manager despite what some argue and the proof is in the results.

@bbcsport Dyche: “It’s a hard one to swallow. In difficult conditions today I thought we (Everton) deserved not just one but all three points. To come away with nothing is tough on the players who put a good shift in. I’m not sure if these the conditions, bad luck or the nervousness around Goodison but we will shake ourselves down and go again. It’s a competitive league with no easy games”.