2023/24 Sean Dyche

I’ll be the first to say I have faith in Dyche to get us safe with five or six games to spare this year with the current squad

If the club could manage to sign a couple of reinforcements without losing anyone important I think we could even have a relatively worry free season in mid table obscurity

If our good young players continue improving and then we chuck a load more high earning rubbish out end of season to continue to rebuild I’d take that no problem

I’ll be the first to say I have faith in Dyche to get us safe with five or six games to spare this year with the current squad

If the club could manage to sign a couple of reinforcements without losing anyone important I think we could even have a relatively worry free season in mid table obscurity

If our good young players continue improving and then we chuck a load more high earning rubbish out end of season to continue to rebuild I’d take that no problem

Below 15th is underachieving
I think it will all come down to staying fit. We are not deep enough to fight a war of attrition. We need our playmakers to stay fit 75+% of the matches and we will be fine.

Btw, I like Dyche, and think he is the right man, right now, for Everton. We are in desperate need of a direction, and club culture. I think Dyche provides both, and he's a fantastic human being as a bonus. He really seems to care about the lads.

For his sake, I hope that keane has a strong start of the season. If we start leaking easy goals because of this guy, then i am sorry but the blame will be entirely on him. He has worked miracles with this squad last season...he learned the hard way and if it wasn't for mina, we would be playing championship football...yet looks like making the same mistakes.

For his sake, I hope that keane has a strong start of the season. If we start leaking easy goals because of this guy, then i am sorry but the blame will be entirely on him. He has worked miracles with this squad last season...he learned the hard way and if it wasn't for mina, we would be playing championship football...yet looks like making the same mistakes.
If we start leaking goals because of this guy?

I dont see him lasting long if this is his idea of a winning team.

Praying we scrape something with some of our better players covering for the dross on the pitch.

Really need alot if luck with this manager.
Get rid and bring in that ex Wolves boss. Although he'd last all of 5 minutes with the knob heads in charge at Everton.