Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone at 2:30 gonna be like
maxresdefault.jpg

I’d rather have Patterson at rb and go for their left side… but overall can’t complain about not changing a winning team.

Today is going to need discipline mate, its going to be about making decisions around the wide forwards and overlapping full backs and being able to hold the structure and counter. Not sure his decision making is quite there - though to be fair his game for us was agonist them last season.

Today is going to need discipline mate, its going to be about making decisions around the wide forwards and overlapping full backs and being able to hold the structure and counter. Not sure his decision making is quite there - though to be fair his game for us was agonist them last season.

Deep down I know you’re right, i just feel like their LB could be the weak link…

… and I think Harrison would be very strong with a FB that overlaps.

But I do understand the discipline/experience route Dyche was always going for TBH.

Deep down I know you’re right, i just feel like their LB could be the weak link…

… and I think Harrison would be very strong with a FB that overlaps.

But I do understand the discipline/experience route Dyche was always going for TBH.

Fair points mate, to be fair to Patterson we didnt see him much early season with Harrison or McNeill for protection to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.