Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex-Leicester Danny Simpson appeared on Undr the Cosh last season. Talking about the season they won the league.

He said a Leicester player should have been sent off in one game but wasn't.

Clattenburg was the ref and whispered to Danny Sampson 'I should have sent him off there but I want you to win the league'.

He's a cheat.

twittenburg was the worst

now it’s anthony taylor

Its a fair point but it comes across as whinging. The whole thing needs just everyone to start calling it out, ESPECIALLY for what it is. It's THE richest league in world football and the officiating is generally thought to be the worst. EVERY manager needs to call out how awful this is until something changes. Not only that, EVERY club outside the Scab 6 should be calling out referees that don't ref fairly. Screw the fines, screw the suspensions. Its a disgrace it's been happening this long ffs.

Eight people have been arrested after Saturday's Merseyside derby, where a female fan and a police officer were hit by bottles.
The officer suffered a laceration to his face and was treated at Anfield stadium after the attack at about 11:50 BST, Merseyside Police said.
Eight people were held on suspicion of various offences, including hate and tragedy chanting, and ticket touting.
Police described the behaviour as "totally unacceptable".

Hi Toffee. Was the tragedy chanting related to the humongous Steaua Bucharest banner on the Kop? I agree it is out of order mocking a tragedy like that.

Frankly, I was irritated that Dyche brought out the team and tactics for Bournemouth and expected it to work. The red woke him up belatedly and made some positive changes to the formation. But the players who got substituted were off the mark due to sudden tactical change? Anyway, some improvement in the game management for Dyche (still missed the young disaster though). Was hoping he'd go for Villa team at the beginning. And we need to transform Keane into Rodri or Kalvin, we cannot carry such risk during cruicial games and I have been impressed with his holding and passing skills. Arise Sir Micheal Busquets...

Status
Not open for further replies.