New Everton Stadium Discussion

These are estimates but it's about

13k South Stand
10,700 North Stand
12,500 East Stand
12,000 West Stand

That's what I managed to count (48,200) so I know I was out by 4k which I'm assuming would have been in the East & West and box seats/corporate

This is how it's actually been broken down though (these numbers are accurate)

43,880 will be normal seats
5,334 will be premium seats
448 will be Box seats
2,968 away seating (Northwest lower tier)
258 seats for directors, media and non officials
Hopefully less tickets for the reds, as their stadium gets larger our allocation gets smaller seemingly year on year

Would be unbelievably iconic, but probably H&S nightmare for a crowd of inebriated fans from two sides on a ferry together 👊🤕⛴️ 🌊 🏊‍♂️ ☠️
I was in London with mini S late summer and as we walked over Westminster bridge, a boat went beneath us packed with spuds fans on their way to a game (Fulham??) so it could be done. They were having a great time and it was ace to watch

Be great if it is true but I imagine we would not see this in operation for at least another 5 years or so? Who pays for it, who operates it etc?

A quicker and cheaper solution might be the previous Lime Line proposals. Trackless trams are being pioneered around the world. They require a fraction of the infrastructure/capital investment and can offer all the benefits of traditional trams. Could be a real game-changer for the transport planning of BMD to give better connectivity with the city centre. The key for any system is good route segregation. A tram only Dock Rd might provide that..... simultaneously linking all waterfront schemes from Liverpool Waters and Ten Street developments in the North across the city centre frontage at the Pier Head, Albert Dock/Arena, Baltic-Triangle and Marinas in the South.... linking Sandhills to Brunswick Dock.

I think this season was due to their new stand being utterly crap and unfinished.

Though I do know what you mean, they always seem to find a way to provid

A quicker and cheaper solution might be the previous Lime Line proposals. Trackless trams are being pioneered around the world. They require a fraction of the infrastructure/capital investment and can offer all the benefits of traditional trams. Could be a real game-changer for the transport planning of BMD to give better connectivity with the city centre. The key for any system is good route segregation. A tram only Dock Rd might provide that..... simultaneously linking all waterfront schemes from Liverpool Waters and Ten Street developments in the North across the city centre frontage at the Pier Head, Albert Dock/Arena, Baltic-Triangle and Marinas in the South.... linking Sandhills to Brunswick Dock.
Sorry to be ignorant of those proposals. As well as along the dock front it links to Lime Street and other places ?