6 + 2 Point Deductions

Can someone explain how our CEO and CFO can decline to attend something they oversaw? How is that even allowed?
because they got a pay off... so were no longer employed by Everton... commission i doubt could compell them to attend.

The fact they got paid off before all this went to the commission should tell you a lot about how scared our legal team was about what they would say!

because they got a pay off... so were no longer employed by Everton... commission i doubt could compell them to attend.

The fact they got paid off before all this went to the commission should tell you a lot about how scared our legal team was about what they would say!

Probably under an NDA and we would have to waive that for them to speak at it.

With them being ex employees I wouldn't want them to speak as they might be a bit bitter to say the least.

I'm not fully up to speed on the protest at the PL tonight, but 1730 on a Friday??

Will it not just be an empty office building with the lights off whilst everyone's down at Gordons wine bar?
I read it was 5.30 so more could attend and lets be honest, we arent protesting against Doris the receptionist, so its a good job shes in Gordons wine bar enjoying her G&T.