2023/24 Ashley Young

He's meant to be an experienced professional footballer.
But yet he still throws snap challenges along the wing against players twice as fast. Stay on your feet and give yourself a yard against them, and force them down the line.

He's meant to be an experienced professional footballer.
But yet he still throws snap challenges along the wing against players twice as fast. Stay on your feet and give yourself a yard against them, and force them down the line.

Quite a simple explanation for this mate, his legs have gone, so avoid getting rinsed, he resorts to fouling.

It really is that simple.

The only one who appears not to have noticed this is Dyche.

At 38, for me, this lad shouldn't be a first choice player. Especially when we have a player like Patterson on the bench. Young has experience, but Patterson needs games. If we're at a point where there's a potential liability with both, then we have to invest the game time in the youth.

We was at the game lid, what's Google been like this avo?
My personal circumstances currently mean I can’t go to the game. But I watch all the games. I used to have a season ticket.

You don’t know my situation so don’t appreciate being looked down on for the fact I can’t be at the match.

It’s not a good look to think you are a better blue because you go the game. Especially with your record of defamation.

Last edited:
My personal circumstances currently mean I can’t go to the game. But I watch all the games. I used to have a season ticket.

You don’t know my situation so don’t appreciate being looked down on for the fact I can’t be at the match.

It’s not a good look to think you are a better blue because you go the game. Especially with your record of defamation.

Weirdest thing ever to obsess about people going the game. Some of the most utterly clueless melts I’ve ever come across have been season ticket holders. No matter how many games you attend sometimes it can’t make your tiny brain understand the game of football properly.