2023/24 Ashley Young

Weirdest thing ever to obsess about people going the game. Some of the most utterly clueless melts I’ve ever come across have been season ticket holders. No matter how many games you attend sometimes it can’t make your tiny brain understand the game of football properly.
Strange stance to take. Especially when we know there’s a 20k waiting list for season tickets (which I’m currently on). Is that 20k set of fans lesser supporters because the ground isn’t big enough?

I’m surprised he isn’t in here accusing everyone of being racist because they don’t think Young is a good player.

Strange stance to take. Especially when we know there’s a 20k waiting list for season tickets (which I’m currently on). Is that 20k set of fans lesser supporters because the ground isn’t big enough?

I’m surprised he isn’t in here accusing everyone of being racist because they don’t think Young is a good player.

But hey, he goes the game so that means that tripe like this must be true. Because he’s parted with some money for a piece of paper that enables him to walk into a stadium and sit on a seat.

He's a Rolls Royce of a defender. He'll be in the same bracket as Carlo Anceloti and Samuel Eto'o when he's gone in that it won't seem real that a player as decorated as him represented our club.

He's a Rolls Royce of a defender. He'll be in the same bracket as Carlo Anceloti and Samuel Eto'o when he's gone in that it won't seem real that a player as decorated as him represented our club.
Jesus H Christ, what an absolutely deranged take this is. Are you the fella in the top balcony from 10 years ago who used to eat his babybel with the wax coating still on it?

Needs to be dropped now, needed to be dropped after we played well in the villa cup game without him, but he came back in and had been garbage ever since.

For the most experienced player in the team he makes some absolutely appalling decisions and he is not helping the team at all.

Even if Coleman isn’t quite fit yet, Patterson should start.

Needs to be dropped now, needed to be dropped after we played well in the villa cup game without him, but he came back in and had been garbage ever since.

For the most experienced player in the team he makes some absolutely appalling decisions and he is not helping the team at all.

Even if Coleman isn’t quite fit yet, Patterson should start.

Yeah. Got to have competition. Just like he dropped Kegger for Branthwaite, needs to do the same with Young

Form wise he's done and Patto should jump in

You're not a fan unless you go the game, and your route there has to be uphill both ways in the snowstorm.

Otherwise you're just not even a fan of football.

I'm writing to the premier league to get this sorted out, any thoughts on changes I could make to help please let me know...

Dear Master [Poor language removed]

I as thousands of other Evertonians am completey shocked by the size of the penalty that we are now suffering as a club. The effort it takes to win matches and gain points at this level is a difficult task and with this punishment we've been given will take a monumental effort to stay in this league.

The feeling of hurt is palpable within the fanbase, one where football transcends from just a game to being a raison d'etre for a vast number. You have to also bear in mind this is effecting some of the poorest communities in the country, deprived of happiness in other areas of their lives are seeing the lifeless body of their club dragged naked through the streets with all others throwing stones at it. I could not count the number of small children crying by the stadium after yesterday's result. A statement we heard recently whilst dealing with the 'big 6' wanting to break away is that "you cannot hurt the fans", this seems very selective in its policing

Exceptional circumstances were not taken into consideration where a global pandemic and a war effected our income streams leading us to have to make risky decisions to enable the first team to stay competitive. As you know we are also building a stadium, another once in lifetime event that no other club has had to manage whilst working with the new P&S rules.

I demand to know what was the rationale in handing out such a massive handicap and why no one at the league introduced measures to prevent the obvious mistakes that the club was making in its decision making process?

We as a fanbase can understand the need for a 10 point penalty but why in God's name did you allow us to register 38 year old Ashley Young. The cards, penalties and general all round play will end up costing us 30 more points. I hope you are all hanging your heads in shame over this punishment you have handed down to our historic club.

Yours Sincerely

Binners.

:hayee:

I'm writing to the premier league to get this sorted out, any thoughts on changes I could make to help please let me know...

Dear Master [Poor language removed]

I as thousands of other Evertonians am completey shocked by the size of the penalty that we are now suffering as a club. The effort it takes to win matches and gain points at this level is a difficult task and with this punishment we've been given will take a monumental effort to stay in this league.

The feeling of hurt is palpable within the fanbase, one where football transcends from just a game to being a raison d'etre for a vast number. You have to also bear in mind this is effecting some of the poorest communities in the country, deprived of happiness in other areas of their lives are seeing the lifeless body of their club dragged naked through the streets with all others throwing stones at it. I could not count the number of small children crying by the stadium after yesterday's result. A statement we heard recently whilst dealing with the 'big 6' wanting to break away is that "you cannot hurt the fans", this seems very selective in its policing

Exceptional circumstances were not taken into consideration where a global pandemic and a war effected our income streams leading us to have to make risky decisions to enable the first team to stay competitive. As you know we are also building a stadium, another once in lifetime event that no other club has had to manage whilst working with the new P&S rules.

I demand to know what was the rationale in handing out such a massive handicap and why no one at the league introduced measures to prevent the obvious mistakes that the club was making in its decision making process?

We as a fanbase can understand the need for a 10 point penalty but why in God's name did you allow us to register 38 year old Ashley Young. The cards, penalties and general all round play will end up costing us 30 more points. I hope you are all hanging your heads in shame over this punishment you have handed down to our historic club.

Yours Sincerely

Binners.

:hayee:

Spot on that mate, I'd just make this slight amend

Dear D**k Masters

You corrupt f****** bell end

Do one

Binners

Crazy leaving him on yesterday after he was booked the first time .. Still not understanding how he wasnt sent off after the penalty and even more shocked how he was still on after not being red carded .. coleman and patterson on bench … not getting it … klopp had konate of the field literaly seconds after he didnt get the 2nd red at the pit …liked him at first but becoming a liability now … needs to be “rested”