Relegation 23/24 Thread

I think as things stand, we could be about 10-12 points off being out of the relegation zone come around New Years day as we have a whole lot of tough games coming up. I don't fancy us at home at all so I've pretty much written the next 3 off.

We'd have to go on a quality run imo

I thought yesterday was imperative to not lose but we have, so now that lobs huge pressure on us to go and get a result at Forest.

Edit

Next 7 games I see us getting 8 points which will put us on 12pts
I see Luton getting about 4 points so that puts them on 13pts
I see Burnley getting about 4pts so that puts them on 8pts
I see Sheff Utd getting about 4pts which will put them on 9pts

So yeah tbf to you you are probably right. I think it definitely relies on none of the above having a purple patch and we definitely need tk be picking up points.

Mental that we could get to New Year on 12 pts yet probably just be a win away from getting out of it or already be out of it.

Makes for proper grim reading though and it's going to be a horrible next 6 weeks
As always though Mac we will pick up points where we dont expect and drop points at home against 'should win teams'
Thats us in a nutshell of late.

Its going to be another horrible season yet again but we will get through it, we always do mate.

As always though Mac we will pick up points where we dont expect and drop points at home against 'should win teams'
Thats us in a nutshell of late.

Its going to be another horrible season yet again but we will get through it, we always do mate.

Yep, we sometimes leave it late but we do always find a way.

We do have to factor in Keane getting minutes over the crimbo period and costing us points as well lol

We have been cut adrift and we are in a mini-league with Burnley, Sheff Utd and Luton.

Getting above the latter will be tough as they have a 5 point start and show signs of settling in and improvement.
One sliver of hope is their run of games till the end of Jan is almost as tough as ours. We must try and hang onto their shirt-tails.

IMG_4695.jpeg

This is the current problem and needs to be resolved. I am also very (not) surprised to see the victims have yet to give away a penalty. They must have very well behaved defenders.

Mate, palace should have been out of sight, as should we.

They spawned two wins, it happens but I really don’t think they have got to grips with the league at all. Even Burnley beat them for gods sake….
Let's be honest here though they nearly beat Liverpool a few weeks ago.