Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can no one on sly see that Dacoure had his shirt pulled first. Muppets
I think more anything complain about doucoure, complain about felipe staying on the pitch.

If they want to stamp it out. Just say no pulling of shirts and it’s solved. If the replay our corners, are they pulling
Everton shirts…. Yes

Sky ignore the first pull, doesn’t comply with the narrative

Back to winning ways by handing the ball over to the opposition. 62% - 28%.

We came off that formula last week and were done.

We don't need the ball. Let them have it.

Wow…. No way is that a penalty against Doucoure…. Sky doing everything they can to ensure that ‘Everton getting away with one’ is in the back of the ref’s mind for upcoming games.

Did they spend as much time talking about the Forest player who could have been sent off twice with 4+ yellow cards?

Sky muppets. Dacoure had his shirt pulled first. Plus it's the first time I've seen someone fall forward while being pulled back. The [Poor language removed] dived but could easily of gone the other way.

Realpolitik (German: [ʁeˈaːlpoliˌtiːk]; from German real 'realistic, practical, actual', and Politik 'politics') is the approach of conducting diplomatic or political policies based primarily on considerations of given circumstances and factors, rather than strictly following ideological, moral, or ethical premises.

Will it be aesthetically pleasing?

NO.

Will it be enough to keep us up again.

Probably YES>

….i’m away with the clan and that was a ridiculously nervous watch in a bar on the site. Plenty of Guinness, Fckin magnificent win.

I thought we played without an effective striker but were much the the better side. Quite simply we are better than them. Two wide men who don’t offer much threat (despite the great goal from McNeil) but the Garner and Gueye axis was terrific. I understand the Garner MoM shouts but I actually went for Gueye as he also was top drawer and played such a major part in the goal.

Big shout for the away fans, delighted for them.

Garner looking like more of an absolute steal by the week. MOTM.

Branthwaite and Tarkowski just about perfect in central defense. Pickford and Myko solid as well.

Fortunate that they didn't press their advantage in the Elanga / Young match-up more than they did, but some of that was probably due to Garner and Gana pretty much controlling the midfield all day and not allowing Forest to play inside-out as they might have.

I like Harrison as a player, and he looked good when he came in this season, but he's clearly hit a rough patch lately and needs a bit of time on the bench to sort things out. Not likely to happen with this inflexible manager, but still.

McNeil with a poor first half, but thought he was better in the second and certainly took the goal as well as he could have.

Rough one for Doucs, and Beto with a Maupay-like performance. Just really, really poor. Maybe needs time to adjust to the league and all that, but that display was frankly unacceptable from a center forward. Dom plays today and we probably win by 2-3 goals, if only from the upgrade in link-up play he would have provided.

Take the 3 points every time, though!
Understand what you’re saying about Beto but DCL played last week and missed 2 chances that are meant to be his bread butter. Chances that would have put us in front when we were on top in the first half.

There are no guarantees that another striker scores that Beto chance. We’ve also all seen DCL miss nailed on goals for most of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.