2023/24 Michael Keane

With Jarrad suspended for next Saturday's trip to Burnley, Michael Keane will likely take his place alongside Tarko.

He'll be desperate to play well... for himself, his team-mates and especially for us fans... and against his old club, he'll be doubly desperate to play well.

So, let's hope that if Sean Dyche puts his faith in Keane, that we fan can park our opinions and get behind the player.

And the same sentiment goes to whoever the manager selects to replace Branthwaite at Turf Moor - the team is wayyyy bigger than any individual.

I’d rather you played centre half.

….other than the obvious, I actually thought he did ok when coming on in the Derby. No idea why he was out yesterday but if fit I think he has to play unless Godfrey is showing in training he’s recovered from what has been troubling him.

Not sure who Burnley have up top, but if they have pace about them then that might also impact the decision.

….other than the obvious, I actually thought he did ok when coming on in the Derby. No idea why he was out yesterday but if fit I think he has to play unless Godfrey is showing in training he’s recovered from what has been troubling him.

Not sure who Burnley have up top, but if they have pace about them then that might also impact the decision.
Jay Rodriguez seems to be playing at the minute for them

With Jarrad suspended for next Saturday's trip to Burnley, Michael Keane will likely take his place alongside Tarko.

He'll be desperate to play well... for himself, his team-mates and especially for us fans... and against his old club, he'll be doubly desperate to play well.

So, let's hope that if Sean Dyche puts his faith in Keane, that we fan can park our opinions and get behind the player.

And the same sentiment goes to whoever the manager selects to replace Branthwaite at Turf Moor - the team is wayyyy bigger than any individual.
He tries his best every game but is just not good enough.

…..does anybody know why he wasn’t a substitute yesterday?

if he’s out injured then he might not be available next week. If he wasn’t selected, it suggests Godfrey might be preferred at this point.