Bill Kenwright

They have short memories Royle, Reid, Unsworth and others. Have they forgotten that Kenwright and his other cronies were instrumental in Everton's current financial mess which has resulted in a breach of PSR.
Along with Kenwright telling the world we had the best CEO in the PL and how other clubs aspire to run their clubs the way Everton do.

Winds me up big time...
I’m actually amazed that following the deduction nobody has said “maybe the fans protesting had a point”

Alan Stubbs although he was criticised for only speaking out after free tickets were revoked.

Which raises the question, why was the free tickets declined in the first place but that fell on deaf ears.
He was another follower for years until it didn’t suit him.
Southall is the only one who was consistent in his view, and had the bottle to express it.

Yet more revisionist garbage from his strange little acolytes.

"It broke his heart to be to be told to stay away". Right there, a clear example of the absolute bollocks he put out there to protect and elicit sympathy for himself.

"He couldn't understand the protests, and frankly neither could I". We've just been deducted 10 points for gross mismanagement of our finances you divvy.

I get zero pleasure out him dying, that's only something a nutcase would celebrate, but do I think it's a good thing he's finally gone from EFC? One thousand per cent. He will be remembered as the most unpopular person in the club's history and that legacy is fully deserved. The reasons to despise him are too many for me to bothered to list. Only thing as infuriating is the sycophants who weirdly continue champion him. You lot can all go as well because the club doesn't need losers, liars and fantasists. Never did.

e
He was another follower for years until it didn’t suit him.
Southall is the only one who was consistent in his view, and had the bottle to express it.

That’s why I ask as to why the free tickets stopped in the first place mate. There must be a reason/reasons.

Southall went pretty quiet for a while after headlock gate, I got the impression it was due to being mates with Sharp. I understand that.

It’s interesting how the headlock incident/strategy hardly gets mentioned if at all now.

And frankly I’m bemused by Tim Cahill talking about a legacy. I don’t understand it to be honest, this fella is getting more praise than the likes of Harry Cattrick and the custodianships history doesn’t weigh up.

Obnoxious Joe Anderson tweeted Joe Royle’s article, poor comment about the protesters in my opinion. Complete revisionism uncalled for. I hope , in time, some are a bit more sincere and honest about his custodianship. It says a lot the main tribute since his passing seems to be about him as a fan rather than any success for the club itself.

View attachment 238933
What has Royle said there that's got people up in arms?

He quite simply said the "nonsense" was over him being advised not to go.

didn’t expect that from Royle

It's absolutely pathetic isn't it.

Shows how clueless people are when they're all lapping it up in the lounges and getting well looked after in return for not rocking the boat.

A 10 point deduction, clubs finances in a mess, ran by absolute clowns and some people have the nerve to question Evertonians protest over the disgraceful running of the club and the smear campaign against the fans.

I'm past being shocked at the pathetic behaviour from our ex players and managers when it comes to sentiment at this point. The fact of the matter is they see Everton as a place of business and nowt else. A place for them to make money. Kenwright provided them a chance to continue to make money from it long after their playing/managing days. Basically they took their thirty pieces of silver and where greatful for them and the man who paid them it. The day he went it ended their collective gravy train. They won't be able to leach off the club anymore and its left them feeling a wave of nostalgia for all the "good times" that only they and Kenwright ever enjoyed.
!00% mate, we need to shut the door on this sentimental FC nonsense once and for all.