Bill Kenwright

Obnoxious Joe Anderson tweeted Joe Royle’s article, poor comment about the protesters in my opinion. Complete revisionism uncalled for. I hope , in time, some are a bit more sincere and honest about his custodianship. It says a lot the main tribute since his passing seems to be about him as a fan rather than any success for the club itself.

C7B93A05-52F8-4D21-A7FA-DFB565E2FE62.jpeg

Obnoxious Joe Anderson tweeted Joe Royle’s article, poor comment about the protesters in my opinion. Complete revisionism uncalled for. I hope , in time, some are a bit more sincere and honest about his custodianship. It says a lot the main tribute since his passing seems to be about him as a fan rather than any success for the club itself.

View attachment 238933

Yep, really poor from Royle.

Obnoxious Joe Anderson tweeted Joe Royle’s article, poor comment about the protesters in my opinion. Complete revisionism uncalled for. I hope , in time, some are a bit more sincere and honest about his custodianship. It says a lot the main tribute seems to be about him as a fan rather than any success for the club itself.

View attachment 238933

Sickens me, him (Anderson). In appearance and character. Corrupt bully who should keep our name out his mouth - we don't want or desire any association with him. Looks like Jabba the Hutt after a 12 hour coke binge too.

Yep, really poor from Royle.

It’s the revisionism that gets me. He says in his opinion piece “how he just couldn’t understand the protests “. Just shows how out of touch they are. It’s supposed to be a football club and it all feels like a social club instead.

Why didn’t more come out and defend him during the headlock farce and the protests. Most stayed silent. I don’t like Tony Bellew and frankly how he sees Everton I find sickening, at least he come out and stood up for him no matter how much rubbish he talks. A lot said nothing and they knew the club tried to shame fans in the media.

The club has been on its arse, ran horribly and Joe Royle is saying Kenwright couldn’t understand the protests/anger. That should tell you a lot. If he was a genuine mate of mine I’d tell him what he was doing was wrong , maybe some did.

They have short memories Royle, Reid, Unsworth and others. Have they forgotten that Kenwright and his other cronies were instrumental in Everton's current financial mess which has resulted in a breach of PSR.
Along with Kenwright telling the world we had the best CEO in the PL and how other clubs aspire to run their clubs the way Everton do.

Winds me up big time...

They have short memories Royle, Reid, Unsworth and others. Have they forgotten that Kenwright and his other cronies were instrumental in Everton's current financial mess which has resulted in a breach of PSR.
Along with Kenwright telling the world we had the best CEO in the PL and how other clubs aspire to run their clubs the way Everton do.

Winds me up big time...

Can’t stand it, the gaslighting and I despise the fans who go out of their way to do it too

Winds me up big time...

other than say southall dunno who else he said it how it was about the club

all the others didn’t prob as they had all free passes to anything in the club

other than say southall dunno who else he said it how it was about the club

all the others didn’t prob as they had all free passes to anything in the club

Alan Stubbs although he was criticised for only speaking out after free tickets were revoked.

Which raises the question, why was the free tickets declined in the first place but that fell on deaf ears.

I'm past being shocked at the pathetic behaviour from our ex players and managers when it comes to sentiment at this point. The fact of the matter is they see Everton as a place of business and nowt else. A place for them to make money. Kenwright provided them a chance to continue to make money from it long after their playing/managing days. Basically they took their thirty pieces of silver and where greatful for them and the man who paid them it. The day he went it ended their collective gravy train. They won't be able to leach off the club anymore and its left them feeling a wave of nostalgia for all the "good times" that only they and Kenwright ever enjoyed.

I'm past being shocked at the pathetic behaviour from our ex players and managers when it comes to sentiment at this point. The fact of the matter is they see Everton as a place of business and nowt else. A place for them to make money. Kenwright provided them a chance to continue to make money from it long after their playing/managing days. Basically they took their thirty pieces of silver and where greatful for them and the man who paid them it. The day he went it ended their collective gravy train. They won't be able to leach off the club anymore and its left them feeling a wave of nostalgia for all the "good times" that only they and Kenwright ever enjoyed.

100%