Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
robbed robbed robbed disgusting

i feel sick utter utter had enough of it
We were not robbed. We did not take our chances before they scored. Then we gave away two bad goals and then we continued to miss chances.
Seriously need to get away from this mentality that everything and everyone is against us. We lost that game because of our own incompetence. Nothing more.

getting nothing out of that is a 'kin insult.

spurs were utterly crap. like majorly crap. could have been a relegation side out there and you wouldnt be surprised.

least its got the fans worked up ready for city

Finding it difficult to process the positives right now. Theres no point in glorious loss. I’m happy for Gomes, I really am, we do need a different creative aspect in midfield and not having to spend in January to get it is nice. Danjuma…had moments of brilliance…but missed 3 sitters including that one at the end that’s knocked me sick.

Our last 2 defeats have been frustrating as hell because we've been the better team for large chunks.

That's a good sign I suppose because most defeats for the last 2 years, we've been garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.