Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
most
Why are there people that are literally fearing relegation still? We are not a bottom half team guys, we are a challenge to any team in the league. This is a blip that could have oh so easily been a win or a draw. So many positives to be drawn from todays game.
The only thing we have to worry about is a Jan firesale.

We were not robbed. We did not take our chances before they scored. Then we gave away two bad goals and then we continued to miss chances.
Seriously need to get away from this mentality that everything and everyone is against us. We lost that game because of our own incompetence. Nothing more.

you can think your way and i will my way

Went for Gomes for MOTM but Garner really kept things moving in the midfield and harried the Spurs players into mistakes. He has really come on the last few games and we have quite the player on our hands.

Finding it difficult to process the positives right now. Theres no point in glorious loss. I’m happy for Gomes, I really am, we do need a different creative aspect in midfield and not having to spend in January to get it is nice. Danjuma…had moments of brilliance…but missed 3 sitters including that one at the end that’s knocked me sick.

Lots of positives, we are looking very good these days, even away today against a very good team. It bodes well for the future.

But we would have conceded a lot more too because he doesn't put in the work that those two do. That's why he doesn't play
We haven’t seen him given a chance. And you need more than just hard work long term to become a better team. Certainly need better than Harrison and McNeil

Three FACTS we learnt today
1) Gomes is our most technically gifted midfielder.
2) Patterson is a poor defender.
3) Onana should be shown the door in January.
1) This has never been Gomes problem. Everyone has already known this. His problem is he's trash without the ball. In a game like today where we have the ball against a side that literally doesn't even think about defending, he can be very useful like he was today. I did like what I saw though - it's possible he can learn to play Dycheball. I'm not sure though
2) Patterson isn't the best defender but he's learning. He also has shown promise in attack.
3) Your Onana take makes my eyes bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.