Relegation 23/24 Thread

We have just had a terrible run of fixtures. Even back in the summer and before the season started we were all looking at December as disgusting. After the 10point deduction I just wanted us to be in touch after December so we are ahead of where I thought we’d be. All the teams around us have now had their ‘good’ run of fixtures and haven’t pulled away from us, plus we’ve still won about twice as many games as our nearest rivals down at the bottom. If we are still down at the bottom come the end of February I think we can have concerns. I think we’ll be ok though

Jesus this place is the same every year, the same posters never ever learn.
We have won 8 games so far, the team below us have won 4, the two below that have won 2.. why are we scared of going on a cup run because of 3 of the poorest squads the PL have ever seen being below us.
You're better off giving up completely on football if every season this is your mentality.

Jesus this place is the same every year, the same posters never ever learn.
We have won 8 games so far, the team below us have won 4, the two below that have won 2.. why are we scared of going on a cup run because of 3 of the poorest squads the PL have ever seen being below us.
You're better off giving up completely on football if every season this is your mentality.
Name names Chris, we need to start a concerted educational campaign to alleviate these misguided souls of their suffering.

We're one of the most inform teams, yet some of you still think we'll get relegated?
As I have said, it's just the frustration of us genuinely having a normal and potentially boring season with the deduction. The panic is born from desperation of not wanting to be in a relegation fight again after the last 2 years and I get it as I'm one of the ones who worries about it.

As I have said, it's just the frustration of us genuinely having a normal and potentially boring season with the deduction. The panic is born from desperation of not wanting to be in a relegation fight again after the last 2 years and I get it as I'm one of the ones who worries about it.

yearh if we didn’t have the deduction it the table wouldn’t look bad

it’s coz of were we are