Relegation 23/24 Thread

What were you saying about TF?

Maybe self apply that advice.

I was being sarcastic because you keep banging the same drum. Are you really that blind?

Over the course of a season performances matter surely you get that?
We've got and had performances. So agree we'll be fine. xG says so. So it must be true.

Low crowd... I wasn't there but perhaps history creeping in. Blame the fans. especially the park end. Always works.

Luton - without well worked own goals. Pah.

Without points - we're safe.

With points - comfortable.

One thing I don't think they will be able to cope with is a raft of injuries
Just Doucoure being sidelined for 3/4 games has affected us badly.

As I said: we may have a better first team than Luton but injures can easily level that advantage out.

People laughing at the notion we can be relegated...how daft d'you have to be? Fiddling while Rome burns.

As I said: we may have a better first team than Luton but injures can easily level that advantage out.

People laughing at the notion we can be relegated...how daft d'you have to be? Fiddling while Rome burns.
Do the Premier League award us more points if we worry more?

If not, im fine with just chilling for the next few months and not concerning myself with something I have no control on other than cheering at Goodison.

We can obviously be relegated, but we aren't in huge trouble yet, because it's still December.

We might end up in huge trouble but that comes later in the season. We have to see how the next 10 games go first and then we know if it will go to the wire or not.

In the meantime, we need to not get carried away or over confident if we win, but also need to stay calm and hold our nerve when we get beat.

We can obviously be relegated, but we aren't in huge trouble yet, because it's still December.

We might end up in huge trouble but that comes later in the season. We have to see how the next 10 games go first and then we know if it will go to the wire or not.

In the meantime, we need to not get carried away or over confident if we win, but also need to stay calm and hold our nerve when we get beat.

Yes, I agree.

My point here is that a lot of people DONT take that threat seriously. Laughing away and trolling others who do see the danger.

Another thing to consider with luton is that they have lost the xg battle in their last 11 games consecutively. Their last win came at the expense of 2 extremely fortunate own goals.

Of course you have to be wary of the buzz and cohesion at their club. But the way they are getting results is not sustainable throughout a season. I wouldn't be surprised if they only picked up 1 or 2 points from their next 5 games

I've banged on about this in some other thread so apologies for repetitiveness, but I think we finish 18th...Luton stay up.
The sanguinity of so many on here amazes me...we just got a 10 point deduction, every decision is against us...the game is rigged against us...we get relegated