2023/24 Jack Harrison

If Leeds get promoted surely they'd want him back? If they don’t then why not just loan him again?

I don't mind him but would like to see him become our third or fourth choice winger rather than guaranteed starter.

Bull, signings like this for 25m are exactly why we have had points deducted and sit around the bottom of the league. He's crap unfortunately
As I referred, I respect all opinions. To me, Sigi (£45 mill), Iwobi (£35 mill), Klassen (£25 mill), Walcott (£25 mill), Boliaise £25 mill) etc etc, are not the same as JH at all. JH works harder than any of those and can create. I'm not saying he is fantastic but it will take a good scouting team to find someone better for cheaper, and unfortunately I don't have a lot of faith, do you? However, I would love to see them get a bargain from somewhere.

As I referred, I respect all opinions. To me, Sigi (£45 mill), Iwobi (£35 mill), Klassen (£25 mill), Walcott (£25 mill), Boliaise £25 mill) etc etc, are not the same as JH at all. JH works harder than any of those and can create. I'm not saying he is fantastic but it will take a good scouting team to find someone better for cheaper, and unfortunately I don't have a lot of faith, do you? However, I would love to see them get a bargain from somewhere.
Sigurdsson was a million miles better than Jack Harrison.

He's a 10-15m range player really. Works hard for sure and chips in with odd goal. Beyond that....

27 aswell so you certainly aren't selling him for anything close to 25m in the future which simply must be taken into consideration with the ongoing FFP issues.
Unfortunately we need 2 wide players in the summer, maybe 3. So loan one buy two and would only buy him if he was cheap. We need better on at least one flank next season and Harrison/mcneil can fight it out for the other spot