2023/24 Jack Harrison

Huh he’s been generally gash. Infuriating to watch. Doesnt know when to pass and keep hold. How many times in a game does he lose possession? Puts a shift in so Dyche will try n sign him.

He doesn't half lose the ball

So did a few players. Garner lost it a few times but the spotlight clearly isnt on him as much. I thought he did ok. Nothing sectacular but then nobody else was either. I dont ever see the opposition getting much joy out of him so he's very much a dyche player there
Could he have a bit more going forward? Yep. But so could every player we have.

Think he's alright me. Tracks back, good press in the final third, and good of both feet with a tidy first touch.

If he had more cutting edge with his passing, crossing and finishing then he'd be a proper player. But if he had that he wouldn't be playing for is, so perhaps a bit of perspective required.

Nothing special, but he's not garbage. I'd be signing him at the end of the season

Think he's alright me. Tracks back, good press in the final third, and good of both feet with a tidy first touch.

If he had more cutting edge with his passing, crossing and finishing then he'd be a proper player. But if he had that he wouldn't be playing for is, so perhaps a bit of perspective required.

Nothing special, but he's not garbage. I'd be signing him at the end of the season
No room for us to keep signing nothing special does a job attackers

No room for us to keep signing nothing special does a job attackers
We don't have a choice lid.

I'd rather have someone with more attacking quality but right now we need someone who'll do the basics and play for the badge.

Tbh we need that for the next season or two, and not someone who's playing for their next transfer and will shy away from doing the dirty work in a relegation battle

We don't have a choice lid.

I'd rather have someone with more attacking quality but right now we need someone who'll do the basics and play for the badge.

Tbh we need that for the next season or two, and not someone who's playing for their next transfer and will shy away from doing the dirty work in a relegation battle
False. It’s always a choice.