2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got the interview from the athletic he did? I'm poor and can't afford the 50p a day it costs

Allegedly when you open the athletic site, the pay lock only kicks in after you scroll down a bit.

So if you just click on the page and drag as if your gonna copy then select 'select all' you can just then copy paste that into any open doc.

Allegedly.

Last edited:
Allegedly when you open the athletic site, the pay lock only kicks in after you scroll down a bit.

So if you just click on the page and drag as if your gonna copy paste then select 'select all' you can just then paste that into any open doc.

Allegedly.
39cb5da2502d0650d8dab39fe795924f.gif

Was really dissapointed in him last year, know more is there, hopefully with a full preseason and momentum we can see what he’s really capable off.
6 goal involvements isn't good enough for 30 games, he needs to double it. That's despite obviously being important for the team structure but as an attacking player we need more

Pure hyperbole. this, he is not even close to some of the shockers we have had.

Unless you started watching us last season !?!

He did say "one of" the worst.

Naysmith was a left back and Pembridge wasnt a winger.

Have to agree with him. I think Harrison was one of the worst right wing players in the league last season.

I wonder what people watch sometimes

Good solid winger

Wild

Not for me. I posted that I didnt want him last summer. The Leeds fans also say he's a youtube player as he's good one game in 4.

I'd argue that is generous. How is he an effective player?

He's certainly not beating opposition full backs. Hes not putting quality crosses in. There is no attacking consistency in his game.

Where is is effective (and that is only in comparison to other right wingers) is doubling up defensively.

I cannot see anything beyond a winger playing in a bottom 5 level team.

Comparing him with McNeil who i think is more effective defensively and asks questions with a superior level of crossing and causing mischief when coming inside -- last season i dont think it was even a contest.

I'd put (at best) McNeil as a 10-12th in the league level player and Harrison at a 15-20th.

I'm hopeful Lindstrom and hopefully Gnonto come in at a level above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.